chapter 7

Sesshomaru pov-

I had found Rin and Jaken “my lord you have return for us” Jaken said as he spotted me. “Were lady Makiko lord Sesshomaru?” Rin ask as she came up to me and gave me a hug. “Come you to us leaving to where she is located.” I said as I turn into the direction of the village.  We then made are way to the village were Makiko was healing. 

As I came closer Makiko sent was as strong as I left the village when I enter the house Kagome came over to us and said “she alright she just went to clean herself only few minutes ago at the river.” I just nod and step outside while Kagome gave Rin something to eat. I took a deep sniff of the air and caught her sent and head in the direction of the river. As I came closer to the pool were she was cleaning I could hear her sing. She was sing her emotions and they would make you feel the same way. I decide to hid my demonic aurora from her so she would tell I was there watch her. 

 It was getting dark out and the moonlit was hitting her skin as she bathed. I watch as she bathed in the cool water, blissfully unaware that she had an audience.  I watch as she roamed her body with something I had heard her call soap. She ran her fingers through her hair as she was singing her song. She was in her own world as she cleans the dirt from her lovely skin. As she cleans herself I could tell she still felt some pain when she ran her hand over where she was hit in the fight against Naraku.  

You can take her as our own if you let me out my demon said

No I will take her as mine when the time is right she is still in pain I will only hurt her

As I got my demon back to the back of my mind I look back at Makiko. She had gotten out of the water and was now dress. She looks over at the water looking at the moon in the pool of water. I decide it was okay now to let her know I was there.

Makiko pov-

I had just finish my cleaning myself and was going to head back when I heard something behind me. “Nice to see you have wakened. How you feeling?” said Sesshomaru as he came closer to me as I look at the water. “I feel okay still have some pain where I had the tentacle in me but it is healing well.” I said as I got up and began to walk closer to him. I still a little wobbly when I walk and was about to fall when he used his demon speed to catch me. “Thank…” I was trying to say when he crashes his lips against mine. I was not ready for him to do something like this.  Here I was being kissed by Sesshomaru, a demon lord!  When I final got over my shock, I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck.  When we had to breathe, we broke apart from the contact and looked at each other with great intensity.

"Sorry.” muttered Sesshomaru. "No, it's fine. It was really enjoyable, actually." blushed I. "Really?" smirked Sesshomaru. With that, he kissed me again.  This time longer, if that's possible.  I seemed to forget my pain when I got kissed by Sesshomaru. “We should make are way back to the rest there wondering what taking so long and Rin must be worried sick about me.” I said as we broke apart. He picks me up and we made our way back to the village.

As we came closer to the village we could hear them talking as we enter the village. “Lady Makiko I was so worried about you.” Rin said as she ran over to me and gave me a hug “I told you didn’t have call me lady Rin” I said as I sat down near the fire. “Hey Makiko I was wondering would you sing for me I miss hearing you sing please.” Kagome said I just nod and start to stroke Rin hair. 

I waited for you today but you didn't show, no, no, no

I needed you today, so where did you go?

You told me to call, said, you’d be there

And though I haven't seen you are you still there?

I cried out with no reply and I can't feel You by my side

So I’ll hold tight to what I know, You're here and I'm never alone

And though I cannot see you and I can't explain why

such a deep, deep reassurance, yeah you’ve placed in my life

Oh, oh, we cannot separate, you’re part of me

and though you’re invisible I’ll trust the unseen

I cried out with no reply and I can't feel You by my side

So I’ll hold tight to what I know, You're here and I'm never alone

Cannot separate, you’re part of me

and though you’re invisible I trust the unseen, yeah

I cried out with no reply and I can't feel You by my side

So I’ll hold tight to what I know, You're here and I'm never alone

Kagome pov-

I miss hear Makiko sing as she began I remember the song she was sing it was the one she would sing when she was sad.  We watch as the fire started to dance around her body as if it was showing the high and low points in her song. The flames start to turn colors from their normal bright red, orange and yellow to this blue and purple color. I then look over at the rest group how seem to notice and were in a trance watch her sing.

Makiko Pov-

As I finish I whip my face to remove the tears that had form as I was sing and the fire start to turn back to it orginal colors again. “Sorry whenever I sing memories would pop up.” I said as I stuck my hand into the fire to help me feel better. “What was life was like when you were with your adopted mother?” Sango ask as she was stroking Kirara fur. I didn’t stop looking into the flames “well before I came to this time I didn’t look like this back then I had bright pink hair and the same light blue eyes and I had no marking on my sick.  See while I was growing up I knew I was different from everyone else I could control fire just by looking at it and I could generated out of thin air. My step mother would beat me up if I dare do anything that human could do. One day I was outside playing with Umbreon when these two boys came over to us. They began to throw things at me and I sort of lost control of my emotion at the two boys. I lost control of my fire blood and attack them. They survive but they never came near me. Then when my adopted mother found out she would hurt me until I would black out and not wake up until few hours later.  I still have some of the marks since they had become scars. I have complete control over my dog blood and the powers of the fire but when I lost control my fire demon would come out and destroy the whole area.” I never took my eyes of the flames.