-motives and memorys

Key-

Y/n-your name

L/n-last name

E/c-eye color

H/c-hair color

F/f-favorite food

F/c-favorite color

F/d-favorite drink (except alcohol)

If I think of anything elts I'll let you know. Let's get on with the chapter.

(Y/n's p.o.v)

I got out of the cab. Sighing deeply as I looked at the rundown apartment complex...that is if it even counts as an apartment building.

'As long as I keep a low profile I may be able to blend in and start over.'

"Hey, you want some help with that?"

I'm snapped out of my thoughts and I looked over at the voice.

"Yes, thank you very much."

I handed the guy my bag as we walked up the rusted staircase.

It was a guy about six foot four with red eyes, dark green hair and white skin. However his eyes were unnatural. First off he's not an albino so why was his eyes red? Even then he's not human because of his pupils were like that of a serpent.

'Maby he's wearing contacts?'

"Thank you, my name is y/n l/n. I will be your new nabor."

"I'm Sadao maou it's nice to meet you. My roommate and I just moved in recently so if you need anything just let me know."

"Oh wow, thank you so much. I may have to take you up on your offer."

'Why is he being so nice, what's his angle.'

"Hey can I ask of your option?"

"Yah, what's up?"

"Do you believe in myths?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well angels, demons, magic, etc.."

"Why do you ask?"

"After everything that's happened the past year I'm focussed on looking at a fresh perspective."

You gripped the cross around your neck and tured your head away slightly ashamed.

"It's just hard to except it all you know. One minute your happy and carefree and then it all becomes a never ending nightmare."

"I know exactly what you mean. To be honest I'm still trying to grasp my own problems as well."

You two arrived at the door to your new apartment however...the sight was pittiful.

"Hey why don't you come over to my place and meet my roommate."

"Oh, ok then."

'Well I guess I might as well gather as much info as I can on these two. Besides I rely on only my instincts, it's the only reason why I survived for so long.'

You two walked across the hall and walked in.

"Ashiya I'm home!"

"Oh hello sire, who is that?"

"Ashiya this is y/n l/n our new nabor

"Ashiya this is y/n l/n our new nabor. Y/n this is Ashiya my roommate."

"Hello it's nice to meet you
mis l/n."

"It's nice to meet you too, both of you and please call me y/n
mis l/n was..my mother."

"Bad childhood?" maou inquired

"Your preaching to the quire. Honestly when has the definition of normal ever worked out."

"There's such a thing?"

"Probably not but hey that's humanity for you."

"Your right about that mis y/n. So what do you plan on doing for work?"

"Well to be honest I'm working with the government so I'll be getting payed minimum wage."

"Wow the government, why are you working there?"

"It's a LONG and deppressing story." your voice faltered at the end of the sentence as your hand instinctively gripped your cross as a memory flashed.

Ten years old,

"Mommy what's going on?"

I looked at the woman with h/c
hair and blue eyes.

In her right hand was a vile of a bright blue liquid.

"Nothing sweety just hold still so I can give you a simple shot. Don't worry it will only hurt for a moment."

Flashback over

Hey there everyone ghost here and I just wanted to ask how's the first chapter of the new book? I'm writing this at 12 in the morning so hopefully it's not too bad. Oh and if your not a Christian the sorry about your luck however there is a reason for that so just deal with it for now. Anyways have a nice day and try to survive.

😀 bye