The Tributes.

Quick A/N - I know others have done this, and I am not trying to copy them. I had this idea in my head before I even started WattPad. I have realised since then others have done this. But that's hopefully not going to make anyone mad. Anyways, enjoy. (Btw the cat I used to announce everything is one of my evil warrior cat Oc's, Cliffrain. ~Dayna, the author, aka the girl who will most likely forget to update this book a lot.

"Greetings. Welcome all to something special I have planned." Cliffrain announced, his blue eyes gleaming with excitement.

The members of CliffClan made their way in reluctantly.

"I am not looking forward to this at all." Firestar, well, changed back to Fireheart after Cliffrain, now CliffStar, wanted to be more powerful.

"Neither am I. Knowing him, this won't be good." Sandstorm muttered.

"We are doing a challenge. Some of you will be randomly selected to compete. You will be lead out into the wild, and have to survive on your own, but there can only be one to make it out alive. You shall turn on each other. Trust no-one when you are playing. Now, let's read the Tributes chosen." CliffStar smirked. "May I add there is going to be 36 of you, all selected at random."

Shocked gasps rang around the clearing.

"Silence!" He hissed, his stub tail lashing, well, as much as it could muster.

"Now, the people joining are as follows.  Dustpelt, Millie, Birchfall, Cinderheart, Mousefur, Rosepetal, Ivypool, Ferncloud, Greystripe, Brightheart, Spiderleg, Mousewhisker, Toadstep, Dovewing, Seedkit, Purdy, Sandstorm, Thornclaw, Whitewing, Lionblaze, Briarlight, Hollyleaf, Daisy, Fireheart, Brackenfur, Squirrelflight, Berrynose, Foxleap, Blossomfall, Sorreltail, Poppyfrost, Jayfeather, Cloudtail, Leafpool, Hazeltail and Icecloud."

The few cats not chosen looked relieved.

Briarlight looked as if she might cry, seeing as she couldn't exactly walk properly.

Sorreltail looked petrified. "Y-you mean I have to battle against my kit!" She screeched.

"What else do you think it means?" CliffStar spat at her.

She shrank back.

"Now, let the games begin."