Part One.

The horn sounds, and CliffStar watched from above as the tributes raced away.

Poppyfrost grabbed a sickle, before she retreated as quickly as possible from the frenzy of cats.

Squirrelflight, Mousewhisker and Hazeltail didn't collect anything, only ran away.

Rosepetal explores around, quickly finding a canteen of water. "Perfect." She smirked.

Jayfeather ran away, crashing into a tree. He quickly regained his balance, racing away.

Cinderheart grabbed a lighter and some rope, retreating by herself to find shelter.

Ferncloud raced away.

Ivypool grabbed a sword, and saw Fireheart lunge at her. Luckily, he had no weapon, only claws. She managed to severely slice him, killing him. Had she gone insane? She wondered. She shrugged off the thought with a laugh at his dead body.

CliffStar smirked from where he hid, watching the chaos.

Hollyleaf took a first aid kit and ran in the direction she saw her brother Jayfeather go in.

Mousefur grabbed an explosive, signalling her teammates, Daisy, Cloudtail and Berrynose to follow her. They did so, only for Mousefur to set the explosive off, running away. Daisy, Cloudtail and Berrynose died.

Sandstorm grabbed a bottle of alcohol and a rag, racing away up the nearest tree.

Whitewing ran away too.

Blossomfall grabbed a backpack, and retreated into a hollow. She opened it. "Mouse dung!" She spat. The backpack was empty.

Greystripe ran away, chasing after Whitewing.

Briarlight had grabbed a knife.
"You're going down, kitty!" Icecloud hissed at her, only to be dead a moment later as Briarlight chucked a knife through her head. She grinned, grabbing the knife and padding away.

Brackenfur attacked Leafpool. She was left severely injured.
"Oh just kill me off Brackenfur. I'm useless." Leafpool wailed. Her screech was cut off as Brackenfur killed her.

Dovewing ran away, hoping to find Ferncloud.

Spider leg killed Thornclaw with a sickle, although he limped along, injured.

Birchfall raced away, failing to grab anything.

Millie, Sorreltail, Foxleap and Brightheart teamed up, sharing their belongings before climbing a large tree together.

Seedkit scampered away, confused. "Mother?" She called, looking for Sorreltail.

Purdy and Dustpelt ran away.

Toadstep snatches a pair of sais at the same time Lionblaze took a first aid kit.

"Millie, you have received a hatchet!" CliffStar announced to her, giving her one, before letting the games progress.

Purdy practiced some archery. "I think I get the hang of this!"

Cinderheart also received medical supplies shortly after Millie and with the hatchet.

Rosepetal dives into the nearest bush.

Sorreltail stole her teammate Blossomfall's supplies, before running away. Blossomfall let out a furious screech.

Seedkit noticed Mousewhisker was severely injured. With a sword she took, she swung it at him, killing him. She didn't seem to even notice she killed him.

Dustpelt fired a slingshot, failing to hit anyone.

Brackenfur collects fruit from a tree.

Briarlight was limping across a frozen lake. The ice broke and she fell, drowning.

Hollyleaf made a wooden spear.

Ferncloud was so hungry senate deathberries accidentally, thinking they were regular berries you can eat.

Lionblaze received clean water.

Jayfeather, Ivypool, Brightheart, Foxleap and Mousefur hunted together.

Spider leg fired a slingshot, which hit Toadstep, but he didn't die.

"Please, Dovewing, put me out of my misery." Her teammate Poppyfrost begged.

"I could never do that. You're my teammate." Dovewing Replied.

Hazeltail saw Birchfall hunting. She crept towards him, planning an attack.

Sandstorm searched for a water source, panting heavily.

Whitewing grabbed Squirrelflight. And smashed her head against a rock several times until she was most definitely dead.

Greystripe found Sandstorm, and helped her find water.

"Okay everyone! There was eleven deaths. They are as follows; Fireheart, Daisy, Cloudtail, Berrynose, Icecloud, Leafpool, Thornclaw, Mousewhisker, Briarlight, Ferncloud and Squirrelflight."