yeee

Another boring day of school

Tyler and josh were on the most boring class ever. English . They wanted to get out of that lame class, the teacher seemed like  he didn't really wanted to be there either because he was explaining  without any interest."Can I go to the bathroom please?"-Tyler said knowing he would say yes he was going to skip that class  the teacher doesn't five a flying fuck if you skipped so he said yes and ty got out. A few minutes later the teacher went out to drink coffee so josh also went to the bathroom. When he got there he saw ty sitting in the floor thinking, he seated next to him quietly and rested his head on his shoulder."We have 7 minutes until next class"-The next class was history that was the second most boring class english ,obviously, was first and science was third."I want to go home I'm tired"-ty was counting impaciently the minutes to get out of school to finally be home without any stress at all.

They went to history class before the teacher blames them for being late to class and then give them a long ass speech about why they shouldn't be late and blah blah blah.

While Brendon was in math class texting Ryan who was in  science."I think Brendon has something more important to say, am I right?"."I mean I'm sorry that your class isn't that interesting for me"-Brendon said sassy."That's it you and whoever is 'the love of  my miserable life' is are getting detention so better notify her"."him"-the whole class stood silent."Did I heard a him?"."Yeah is a he Ryan Ross any problem? I'm gay"-He felt good saying that."get out of my classroom"-he did as he said and went to the detention classroom few minutes later ry came in. He didn't seemed angry or anything."I got your phone back"-ry said giving brendon his phone."Thanks but how d-". "The teacher leaved to tell the principal about our detention".

"Ok, we should tell the others that we have detention for a week and to meet at Dallon's after school"

"I'll do it"-Brendon said giving ry a kiss. After that the principal came talked to them  and told them to go home on their way home Ry found a spider he instantly screamed and ran near a tree hiding behind it. Brendon then killed it and picked up ryan bridal style.

Gee and Frank were going to the cafeteria when some idiot stopped them and said."I smell some fags around here"-he said laughing with his friends."Amd I smell some idiots without any brain"-Frank said trying not to punch that kid while gerard was telling him to not waste his time with that stupid kid. Then they went to the table they always sitted with their friends ty and josh were already sitted there staring into each other's eyes."hey love birds were are the others? "-Frank interrupted them."Ryden was suspended"."Ryden?"-Gerard asked confused."Ryan and Brendon"- Tyler cleared."so do we all have nicknames like Ryden?"-Gee asked

"Yep you are Frerard, Pete and Patrick Peterick, pete and mikey petekey, and we are Joshler"-josh explained." Anyways Peterick are in PE so they won't come until later"."Mikey is sick and he is with Ray and Dallon"-Gee informed."Which reminds me that we have to stop at Dallon's before class"-After that Tyler received a message in the group chat between what they called the emo quartet bc they were all emo as hell and it sounded great. Spencer and Jon wouldn't be able to go to Dallon's they had a pratique and  Spencer couldn't miss it because their parents would kill him if he did, and Jon had missed a lot of practices before so he had to go today, Dan And Kenny had homework and their parents are really strict about homework.

A few minutes later Patrick, Pete, Joe and Andy arrived from P.E."Sorry guys Joe and Andy were playing football and the teacher wouldn't let us leave"-Patrick explained."So we are going to Dallon's today?"-Andy asked. "Yes after school"-jish said

At the end of school they all went to Dallon's. Mikey, Ray, Ryan and Brendon were already there.

They all talked about how shitty  school was and how stressful it was being at school and how they didn't really knew what they were going to to with their lives after school most of them were kind of interested in doing  music but no one realy knew what would happen

A/N

I remember I wrote this after I had a week off bc jeSUS CHRIST like for real