REQUESTED!!

Hannah P.O.V

"I was sitting on the couch on my phone when brad came sit down next to me I can feel his eyes burning into me I sigh and look at him"

"What." I say looking at him.

"You look hot today." Brad saids as he moves closer to me.

"Thanks." I say and look back at my phone.

"Brad keeps staring at me but this time with a smirk"

"What now brad." I sigh annoyed.

"I was thinking." Brad saids running his fingers tips on my thigh.

"What were you thinking." I asked.

"Maybe you want to make a sex tape." Brad saids and my eyes widen.

"Wait are you serious right now?" I asked as this idea came out of nowhere.

"Yeah I am would it be amazing to spice up our sex life." Brad saids as kiss my neck.

"I mean yeah but what happens it gets link." I say and brad just shrugs.

"I make sure it don't." Brad saids casually.

"But I'm still not convinced"

"Oh come on Hannah don't you want to make a sex tape with me huh baby."brad said sucking on my sweet spot.

"Okay." I give in.

"Yes let's go to the bedroom." Brad saids grabbing my hand taking me to our bedroom.

"Brad sets up the camera and record and we start taking our clothes off"

"Let's make this sextape." I smirk and brad kisses me.

"Brad kiss down my jaw then my neck leaving hickeys around my neck,
Then he lowers and kiss down my stomach then he finally reaches my already wet pussy"

Brad sucks on my clit then he pushes his tongue in me making me grip the sheets as I let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck shit." I moan and grab brad hair.

"Brad then thrust two fingers in me that makes me moan louder, brad pace gets faster and I arch my back as I feel my orgasm"

"Shit fuckkk." I moan louder as I cum all over brad fingers.

"Brad smirks and kiss me then he grabs a condom and slip it on"

"Are you ready baby girl." Brad smirks and nod.

"Brad slowly enters me making me grasp brad pace is slow but I wanted more"

"Brad faster." I say and brad quickly move faster.

"Shit fuck you're so tight." Brad moans as he grabs my breast and squeeze them.

"Oh god." I moan out as I grab brad biceps.

"Yeah you like that baby." Brad said going faster.

"My nails go behind brad back and leave scratches all over brad back"

"I feel brad twitch in me knowing he's about to cum.

"Awe shit." Brad said as he cums.

Brad pulls out and takes the condom off leaving me breathless as I try to catch my breath then brad turns off the camera and lays next to me.

"No one will see it I promise." Brad saids and pull me closer and we fall asleep happily"

"3 weeks later"

"I was cleaning around the house when my phone kept going off and I saw brad phone kept going as it next to mine, I check and I see my twitter blowing up"

"All the fans retweet me and brad sex tape I'm shock and embarrassed how this happen"

"Brad walks in and grabs his phone and sees what I see"

"Oh fuck" Brad saids looking at me but I give him a glare.

"Oh fuck that's it that's all you can say is oh fuck, brad how the hell did our sex tape got linked tell me now" I stress.

"I don't know but I'm so sorry look I try to fix it I promise." Brad said trying reason me out.

"You can't fix already to many people saw it oh no what our family going to say." I sigh sitting on the bed.

"Hannah I'm so sorry." Brad saids grabbing my hand.

"I know you are." I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder.

"If it makes you feel any better I think people watching us have sex is kinda hot." Brad saids and remove my from his shoulder and look at him.

"Wait what you think people watching us have sex is hot?" I asked.

"Yeah I think is a bit of turn on." Brad saids and I look at him with shock.

"Oh come Hannah is bit hot that those people say we made a great sex tape" brad said.

"Yeah is hot but really." I say.

"Yes why don't we make another one and post it on purpose." Brad saids looking at me.

"Are you crazy you think that's a good idea." I asked.

"Yes I do come on is hot why don't we." Brad saids.

"Okay fine but only this is the last time." I say Sternly.

"But this time I'm going to put it on some other website so no fan sees this one." Brad said as he sets up the camera again and I take off my clothes along with brad.

"I get on the bed as brad already is and I sit next to him and grab his dick and put him in my mouth"

"I take him whole and bob my head up and down as I toy with his balls"

"Oh fuck Hannah." Brad moans as he grabs my hair and hold it like a ponytail.

"Brad pushes my head down making me gag a bit then he pull my head up then I continue to bob my head again"

"Shit I'm going to cum." Brad moans and I move away from brad making him  whimper for my touch"

"I smirk and lean forward towards brad and grab a condom from the nightstand and open it up, then kiss brad as I slip on the condom"

"Brad leans against the headboard as I lower myself on top of him and bounce up and down on him as brad grabs my hips to help me bounce"

"Oh shit." I moan as I throw my head back in pleasure and bite my lip.

"God I love that you're so tight everytime I fuck you." Brad moans as I grips his hair.

"Yes oh fuck yes." I moan as brad sucks my breast and play with my clit.

"Yeah you like that do you baby." Brad said and I nod. I like making my baby moan loudly." Brad adds.

"I feel my orgasm creeping up as I bounce faster and I feel brad twitch inside telling me he's going to cum also"

"Oh fuck." Brad grunts.

"Shit baby." I moan.

"FUCK!!!!." I moan as I Cum on brad.

"SHITT!!!" Brad moan as he cum.

"I rest my head on brad shoulder and brad chuckles and rub my back then I get off of him as he throw away the condom and turn off the camera and lay next to me"

"Brad pulls the blanket over us and pulls me on his chest"

"I take care of the tape later right now we need sleep." Brad saids and I chuckle.

"We fall asleep each other arm"
_______________________________
Well this was something I hope you like Hannah and I will fix it if you don't like it love you ❤️ bradsimpsonlovexoxo