Ahh... kissing is good!

I am trying to make the characters behave like that of in the original books. I cannot stand if the characters of the FanFiction is too own-characterlike... so I'm trying to, you know, "recreate" them as Rick Riordan's characters without any... side affects idk.

And uhm, English is not my first language so please bare with me.

Edit: So... I was like 11 when I wrote this, so this fanfic is under a really throughout re-editing. I'm feeling so embarrassed.
_____________________________________________________________________________

(Magnus POW)

"Bling bling!"

Groaning, my eyes shut open at the sound of my alarm clock. Still feeling sleepy and very much grumpy, I slammed my hand down on the alarm clock, grabbed it, and threw it on the wall opposite of my bed, where the poor/absolutely mean thing scattered into tiny pieces not even the valkyries would be able to gather. I had to clean that up later. But for now, I could do what I wanted to. It's my day off.

Blitzen and Hearthstone had told me, they would take care of the Chase Space for me and Alex for about a week. If there was happening something seriously terrifying like a talking chicken sudden appearance, a blue wolf's attack, or a sudden call from Loki, they would text me.
Luckily, they hadn't.

I got up, took a bath, got some clothes on, and walked out of my door to get some breakfast with my buddies. Then something randomly popped up in my head; I should go get Alex first.

Alex was normally a late asf-sleeper - and that girl slept as long as she wanted to - I didn't know how I knew she was a girl, I just had this amazing feeling in my stomach that told me! Cliché and cheesy. Oh, please, you don't have a life... wait, I'm dead

Standing right outside her room, staring at her door, I felt insecure. Honestly, I knew she wouldn't open the door, but I did it anyway.
I knocked softly on her door, not even daring to knock more than two times. If she didn't want company, she wouldn't react.

Then to my surprise, I heard a loud, annoyed growl coming from the inside, and a faint chuckle escaped my moth.

"Alex?" I said to her. No answer. The door was dark green (with a faint pink color?), and I had a feeling she painted it herself. The thought put a small smile on my face. "Alex?" I said again, a bit louder. No answer. Just the green door looking at me with its creepy non-existent eyes.
Great, I was fearing and talking to a green door. Hmmmm... Maybe they could talk to? I smiled a little at the thought thinking of Jack flirting with Alex's door. He would float beside me and say: "Oh hello pretty door!" Then he would whisper to me: "Do you think she would open up for me?"... then laugh like a maniac.

Suddenly, someone opened the door, and I found out that I'd been leaning on it. I fell right on top of a surprised Alex. We just layed there in the door opening, and looked into each others eyes. She had the most beautiful two colour eyes. Her hair was messy, but it still shined. A little gasp came out of her mouth, but then she leaned her head a little up, and captured my lips. Even if we had been dating for a couple of months now, and I had kissed her before, I still felt that unbelievable satisfaction of doing it. I had eventually earned the prize, for not staring like an idiot, after kissing her. Her lips were smooth, and tasted like strawberry. Suddenly I felt her leg on my waist, and then it was me, who was laying on the ground. While she did the kind-of-judo-flip, her lips were still on mine. I didn't know how she could do that without pulling away. Not that I cared. She pulled away, and was now sitting on my chest.

Her lips curled into a smirk. Then she stood up, and gave me her hand. She pulled me up with her einhejrstrength. Then she just looked at me, like if she just saw me now. Just seeing her look directly a me, made me feel like a hundred of dead butterflies was coming to life in my stomach. It was a little time since we kissed, but I felt it couldn't be more perfect.