!?About me?!

Hey! I am Katherine and I decided to make a new rant book and really hope that 2018 will be the year in which, I will be more active and inspired.
So if anyone is out there reading.. here are a few facts about me:

1. I am a Gemini; born May 30th

2. I am a genuine and kind person. I believe I'm sorta funny, 'cause that's the only thing I find ok about myself! Welp

3. I try not to be awkward, but I end up being awkward anyways.
But sometimes I can be awkward or boring; towards  certain people I am not fond of.

4. I'm going to be a freshman this year.
(So I'll need some of you experienced fellows help!)

5. I love music!
One day, I'll make a playlist or plug my Spotify account; if you want to know what listen to.

6. I am a introvert, but near my friends and/or people, I am comfortable with. I am just as talkative and weird.

7. I love to read, write and draw.
The picture down below is something I drew! I'm not very good but hey it sorta looks good.

8. I love a lot of movies and books, here are some;
The shining by Stephen king (book), the perks of being a wallflower (both movie and book), Palo Alto by James Franco, stuck in love ,the fundamentals of caring and ladybird....etc,,
*This is a segment of movies and books I want to read and see*
Love Simon (both movie and book), pride and prejudice, a naked lunch, American psycho, a clockwork orange, IT, pet cemetery &the sun and her flowers.....etc,,

10. I want to make new friends, so feel free to talk to me.

11. I live off candy and spicy chips!

12. I dress sorta weird, not trying to be edgy or whatever.

13. I love Enya AKA (enjajaja), Emma chamberlain, drew Phillips, Cody Ko, coryxkenshion ,Shane dawnson &David vlogs .
*there's probably more but yeah

14. I know vines are so cliche now , but I still rlly like them; because my 5th grade self was all up in those vines and vine edits when they came out!

15. I'm Turing 14, but don't let that fool you! Age doesn't define how much you know. You can call me Kat, and I'm very sarcastic.

SO YEAH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED GETTING TO KNOW ME.
-kat🍓😊