W E L C O M E

T o
T h e
E n d
O f
E r a s

This month, the demon storyline comes to an end.

Are you caught up?
In no particular order, don't forget the stories that lead us here:

The Black Magic Of Mulholland Drive

A Little More Time

The Wicked

Two Halloweens. One extra backstory. The third official time's a charm.

Happy Halloween, my friends, and be prepared for our last look at the underworld's attempt to take back the crown...

Over the past couple years, I've told you stories of demons and the slow burning plan to take the overworld as their own. This year, it all ends.

Dallon may have escaped his first encounter with demons, but can he escape again?

Can Purgatory really hold the supernatural for long?

Will the world finally turn in the underworld's favor?

Disclaimer:
Because of how long this series has been going on, certain characters based on band members are now deemed as problematic due to misconduct. (Kenny/Melanie) & I haven't had time to write them out or rework the story. This final book has been in the works for M O N T H S & days before it was set to go live, the accusations against Kenny surfaced & he was removed from the band. Unfortunately, he has been an element of this story since book 1.
I understand if you don't want to continue with this book.
This series is my most problematic & the characters based on real people keep reflecting it. I work for a living & have a YouTube channel to maintain, so I don't have time to go back & correct things/edit out things. I know that is a pisspoor excuse, but it's what I'm presenting to you.
I love this series & I'm sad that writing these characters will suffer because of their real life counterparts.
They won't be in future stories & will be written out of ongoing series if they exist there.

If you still wish to proceed with this series, I thank you. Much love and hard work has gone into it, & I'm just extremely bummed that statements like this have to be made because irl members abuse the power they have.

Good thing no one lasts long in my series  anyway...