Chapter 1(Unedited)

"Yes! Gotta screenshot that!"

The scene of a good looking guy getting hugged from behind by another good looking guy, defiantly needed to become my screen saver after this!

Especially when it was the MC of my favorite Otome game getting back hugged by the hot, most wanted bachelor, prince.

I have recently starting playing this Otome game called 'Kingdom Heart, (BL)' It is in a fantasy setting and is centered on this guy named Kale. He grows up an orphan then once discovering he has a older brother he sets out to go and find him. Along the way he meets some people, possible routes, and depending on what route you get through decisions, different things begin to happen from there.

The thing I like about this game is that it has great art and the BL scenes are to die for. Plus all the characters are very good looking. As well as the fact males can get pregnant in this world...

Haha......anyway.

This game is my everything as of late. BL romance is just to die for really, the fan base for it is pretty big as well. Though the majority of it is female.

I'm about to move onto the next part of the story but am interrupted by an update notice. An update to the game? Ah! Maybe its a new character addition! The game after all was still fairly new and possibilities were endless!

So without a second thought I start the download then go to make myself a snack well I wait for it to finish.

---

It took quite some time to download, but finally I can begin playing again! I hold my phone tighter as I roll over onto my back and stare up into the bright screen as the theme music begins to play. It opens to the main menu screen and as I go to click 'continue story' a icon pops up.

*No Saved File*

No! No way, their is no way that all my data is gone. Wait, at least I screen shot the big scenes. Still pisses me off that the progress I had was gone now.

I glare quietly at my phone screen before sighing and clicking 'New Story' I am then taken to a loading screen. As I wait I notice the screen glitch with a wave of static. I notice text flash but it was very quick before the game crashed.

I let out a angry huff and put my phone onto my dresser. Not wanting to spend the entire night trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with the game. I'll make a complaint to the app store tomorow and hopefully a new update, or something to fix it, will come soon.

With that in mind I fall asleep.

---

A cool breeze lightly kissing my skin is the first thing I notice as I begin to wake up. The second thing I notice is a bright, warm light pressing against my eyelids and face. I feel confused because first of all, it is winter so why is my window open. Second of all, I always leave my curtains closed. So why is their a warm sun and breeze in my room?

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is a simple, brown wooden vanity with a brush on it. This would not seem out of the ordinary if I actually owned a vanity.

I move to sit up while my eyes take in my surroundings. The room is fairly small, and besides the bed, vanity and a dresser their is nothing else filling it. Their does not seem to be a light bulb anywhere, so the only source of light is coming from the open window by the bed.

I reach towards it and shut the window before getting out of the bed. The sounds of my bare feet lightly tapping the wooden floor fill my ears as I quickly head over to the vanity to look into its mirror. Trying to see if this was a dream due to how whenever in dreams you try to looking your reflection it is always blurry.