Chapter 9.

(At the KHAN's mansion...)

'Ooh so the first couple is Kriti and Tiger, what do u want guys,  truth or dare?' Katrina asked them.

'I want dare.' Kriti stated looking at Tiger to see what be wanted.

'Okay dare.' Tiger agreed.

'C'mon guys, lets think about sth.' Katrina said as she approached the other ones playing except the couple who just chose dare, and after a few seconds they agreed on sth.

'Soo...' Alia started.

'What??' Kriti asked.

'We decided that...' Varun continued.

'Tiger will do ten push-ups with Kriti on his back.' Alia finished the sentence.

'Okay cool.' Tiger said as he stood up and did the push-up position, 'come Kriti.' he told her gesturing to her to sit on his back, Kriti stood up from her place and did so then Tiger did as told and they continued playing and the bottle stopped in front of...

'And now Shraddha and Adi, what will u choose guys??' Varun asked them.

'I want truth.' Shraddha said quickly.

'Same.' Aditya stated, then the others agreed on one question and asked them.

'So the question is, when was your first kiss?' Sidharth asked them.

'Mine was when I dated that girl 4 years ago. Her name was Kiara, do u remember her guys??' Aditya asked the three boys sitting there.

'Yeah I remembered her.' Varun and Tiger said in unison.

'Even I remembered her. Okay and u shraddha?' Sidharth asked his sister.

'There is no first kiss or last kiss. I've never kissed a guy before.' Shraddha said.

'Really??' The boys asked her.

'Yeah, u can ask the girls.' Shraddha told them, then they looked to the girls for confirmation and they nodded as a yes.

'Okay lets move on.' Varun said and then they turned the bottle and it stopped in front of...

'Okay, now Alia and Varun, what u wanna choose??' Kriti asked them.

'I love adventures so I'll choose dare.' Varun replied.

'Okay then, dare.' Alia agreed.

'Okay so we decided that u two gonna kiss each other.' Kriti said.

'What!!?' Alia said shocked.

'Actually I don't have any problem cause I've got used to it already.' Varun said smirking.

'What do you mean??' Alia asked him frustrated.

'Nothing.'

'What happened Alia??' Katrina asked her.

'I can't do it.' Alia said.

'Why Alu, it's just a game naa...' Kriti told her.

'Just drop it guys, she's afraid I guess. It's okay no problem.' Varun told them.

'Okay I'll do it, but u guys close your eyes first.' Alia told the others.

'And how will we know if you really did it or no?!' Shraddha asked her.

'Yrah.' Sid stated.

'Okay okay.' Alia said then she started approaching Varun as he did the same and she kissed him in a blink of an eye and they pulled away, then they continued and turned the bottle again and it stopped in front of Katrina and Sid.

'I want truth.' Katrina said.

'Me too.' Sidharth said.

'The question is, which was your longest relationship? I mean how much did the longest relation last??' Varun asked them.

'Mine, it was two weeks cause he was such an asshole.' Katrina stated.

'And u Sid?' Varun asked him.

'Mine was a month.' Sidharth replied.

'What!!' Varun said shocked.

'I'm like Sid, the longest relation of mine did last for a month.' Tiger stated.

'Mine was for 15 days.' Aditya said.

'Are you guys serious right now??' Varun asked them still shocked.

'Yeah why?? What about yours??' The boys asked him.

'The longest relation of mine did last for 5 months.' Varun said proudly.

'What!!!' Everyone said in unison shocked.

'It's all about handsomeness babes.' Varun said smirking which made the others laugh.

'Anyways lets continue.' Varun added and then they turned the bottle again as it stopped in front of Varun and Alia.

'I want truth this time.' Alia said.

'Same.' Varun added.

'Okay so the question is: when was the last time u kissed a guy Alia, and the last time u kissed a girl Varun??' Sidharth asked them and Alia was drinking her juice as Varun replied first.

'Actually the last time I kissed a girl was yesterday.' And and Alia shoked at her juice as she heard Varun's answer?

'What happened Alia?' Katrina asked worried.

'No, nothing.' Alia assured her.

'Okay so answer.'

'What a coincidence Varun, even the last time I kissed a guy was yesterday.' Alia replied sending death glares to Varun.

'How??' Katrina asked curiously.

'Listen! Yesterday there was a guy staring at me and it irritated me so I want to talk with him and he said that he liked me and suddenly he kissed me but I slapped him and he went away.' Alia explained, tellin a false story.

'For me, you really don't need to knwo how I kissed her and why. Just plz continue.' Varun told them taking a sip from his juice.

Here it ends this chapter but the game hasn't finished yet. I just decided to update this cz I havent done so for quite a time and here I am publishing. I hope you like it and plz do leave ur reviews in the comments below and do vote plz.
Bye!