Prologue/chapter 1

For those who don't know me already I'm Snowdropthewolf, but just call me Snow, and I am upset about Newt's death, like all who've read page 250 in the maze runner the death cure and/or seen the movie. I am going to fix this. 

This fanfic will be based SOLELY off of the movies.

I DO NOT OWN THE MAZE RUNNER! All rights go to James Dashner(sadly). 

~~~~~~~~

The Gladers stared at the group in front of them in shock, having just witnessed them tear through the group of armed men who they thought had been there to rescue them from WCKD. They raised their spears in defence, nudging some of the more venerable members of the group to the back so that if they were attacked by this new group they wouldn't be the ones injured.

Thomas stepped forward and addressed the scarred man who appeared to be the leader of this pack "Who are you? What're you doing here and why did you attack them?" He gestured to the bodies of the armed men who, now that he was thinking about it, had suspiciously convenient timing when they showed up. 

In return, the man took a few steps forward, Thomas noticed that he was aided by a walking stick. "My name is Deucalion and this is the Alpha pack. We got wind of a base of the supernatural experimentation facility by the name of WCKD being around here, so we came to see if it was real and if so, to rescue our trapped comrades." The man, Deucalion, spoke slowly and clearly, much like he was dealing with a pack of scared wild animals. You're not far off there Tommy came the amused voice of Newt over their bond and Thomas had to fight to keep a smirk back as Minho suggested that they focus, we need to figure out if we're going to trust these guys, they're obviously supernatural too so that puts them above the last lot if you ask me. Chuck, Winston, Frypan and Aris all chimed in with their agreements and Thomas nodded before looking to Newt for his opinion and got a very slight head movement in confirmation of his agreement in return.

Thomas allowed a small smirk to grace his face as he turned his full attention to the Alpha in front of him. "we accept your offer of safe haven and places in your pack. However, be warned, any of your pack hurts any of us? Don't expect to feel the light of day ever again." Thomas practically snarled.

Deucalion smiled. 

"Don't worry. I think we'll all get along fine"

A new bond formed

~~~~~~~

edited Wednesday 12th August 2020

for people reading after that date

I have dramatically changed how I'm writing this story so the next few chapters may not make sense until I've edited them. I will put at the top of each chapter when it was edited so you guys will know if that chapter will make sense in this storyline.

Also for people wondering why Aris is there, I like him too much as a character to just not have him so I made him one of the boys in the maze. 

Teresa was never sent into the maze, she died a month before Thomas got sent up due to a lab accident. Aris was sent up in her place. 

Thank you for reading! Snow OUT!

Destiny's Call (a TMR/TW/Nanny McPhee crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें