kissed

iii

iii. I do enjoy you

In Bulgaria, a young boy who was no older than 10 was collecting eggs from chickens near the coast when he was approached by a guard, not a Bulgarian guard either "We've no quarrel with any body. We're just farmers. But... You're welcome to share our breakfast." The young boy offers.

A smirk appeared on the elder guard causing the boy peered behind the guard to see men, loads of men, all in armour and some were on horseback, some on boats, edging closer to the shore, "You're going to need a lot of eggs."

✮✮✮

After Sebastian returned back home after finding a murdered Colin, he sat at his chamber, his mind drifting to Katerina. He wanted to forget him after how she rejected him but he couldn't. He just couldn't.

But snapping him out of his thoughts, the door opened revealing Katerina, the woman he was previously thinking of walked in.

Sebastian rose from his bed, standing up, "Katerina" He said, "What are you doing here?"

Not answering his question, Katerina strode towards him before placing her hands on his cheek and kissing him, her lips as soft as he had imagined and the kiss just as passionate as he wanted, "I think I've fallen for you, Bash"

Sebastian grinned pulling her back in for another kiss, leaning her up against the bed frame, tangling his hand in her hair as the other stayed on the side of her face.

-

Sebastian sat up, frowning at the oh so realistic dream he had just had. He wanted something so badly but could never get it, due to being born a bastard.

Katerina would never want him. Or that was what he thought.

✮✮✮

Katerina sat on the green grass with her ladies, Mary and her ladies, they were talking about their best kissers, "All right, Kenna. It's your turn. Not your first but your best kisser." Mary said and Kenna smirked, "It was a man, not a boy."

"Who? You must tell us." Katerina said but all Kenna did was grin, "All I'll say is that there's no point in waiting for boys our own age who have no idea what they're doing. Either find yourself a man or... Take care of your needs yourself." The group erupts in laughter at what Kenna had previously said before she added, "Anyway, I think that it's Emilia's turn, isn't it?"

"My first kiss... is in the very near future. I think I've found the man. He's tall, dark and noble. Tomas, the son of the King of Portugal. He's here negotiating some kind of trade deal, but he's taking his time about it, and I think it's to stay with me."