Chapter 1: What the Chuck

{Dean}

I hear a loud buzzing sound.

What the hell?

"Dean get your ass up!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

"Sammy?" I ask getting up and looking around. Ok so I am in my room but why am I up so early?

"Dean, if you don't get ready you're going to make us late for our first day at our new school, I'd like to not make a bad impression," Sam said going in my dresser and throwing me a t-shirt and jeans.

Oh, shit. I forgot about school. I mean having to pay attention to a teacher blab on and on about something I'm not interested in is bad enough, but the fact that Sam and I are the only hunters in a school of angels, I don't think this will end well.

I change into the clothes Sammy threw at me and grab my bag. I throw my phone, a pencil, and a notebook in it, should be good enough. I head downstairs to see Sam making some sort of rabbit food for breakfast. Ew. I grab myself a piece of pie from the fridge. 

"So do you think we'll survive for the whole year?" Sam asks.

I honestly don't know. I'm just gonna lay low, I mean it is my last year of high school.

"One day at a time Sammy, one day at a time," I tell him. Hopefully, Sam will make some friends, he isn't good as a loner.

"Alright let's go," I say finishing off my pie. Sam grabs his bag and we head out to my car. '67 Chevy Impala, my Baby. We get in and start the drive to our new school.

{Castiel}

Another school year at Angelica Academy. I've been going to school with the same people my whole life, when will things get interesting?

I walk into the building and head straight to my locker. I'm lucky, I'm one of the only people here that doesn't have to share a locker. That's one of the only good things about not having new people. But when I get there, I see a boy attempting to open it. I've never seen him before he must be new. Finally someone interesting.

And might I add he was gorgeous. He had dirty blonde hair and his eyes were green? I should go and talk to him so I can get a better look...I mean.....see why he's at my locker.

I walk closer. Yup green eyes, but not just any green, they were the most beautiful and bright green I have ever seen. I also noticed all the little freckles on his face. Shit, Cas, stop blushing.

"Um hey, are you ok?" I hear someone say. I must have been lost in thought because when I come back to reality I see I am at my locker just staring at the green-eyed boy.

"Oh...Hello, I'm Castiel. And I believe you are at my locker" I say to the boy. A small flash of worry goes across his face.

"Oh I'm sorry the office told me that it was mine, maybe they gave me the wrong number or something" he says starting to walk away but I catch his wrist. Is that a....blush I see on his face? Nah I'm probably imagining things. 

"No I mean, I'm one of the only angels at this school that doesn't share a locker with someone. So you must be new that's why they put you with me" I tell him, letting go of his wrist.

"Oh well in that case, what the hell? I've been trying to open this thing for the past five minutes and it won't budge" he tells me. Did he just use the word hell as a swear? I thought only Luci did that.

I put my hand on the door and the locker opens.

"Oh" the boy says plainly.

Why didn't he just use his grace to open it like everyone else? Unless....? I look behind him and no wings. He's human!

"I'm Dean by the way, Dean Winchester. And I'm not...." he starts but I cut him off.

"You're not an angel. What are you doing here?" I say kind of harshly. I had not meant for that to come out that way.

"I...I'll just go" he says and walks off with his head down.

Damnit Cas!

{Gabriel}

Ah, another school year. I love this place. I only started going here last year, making me a sophomore.  I head to my locker and see some moose standing at it looking very impatient. Only this moose doesn't have wings, so he's human?

"Hey kiddo, are you lost," I ask him, holy shit he's tall. 

The moose looks down at me with these little puppy dog eyes.

Oh. My. Chuck. He's adorable.

Play it cool Gabe.

"Um I'm not sure, are you Gabriel Novak?" he asks.

"Yup that's me."

"Well I'm new here and the secretary told me I would be sharing a locker with you. This locker. Only, there isn't a lock?" he says as more of a question than anything else.

{If there's a key, then there has to be a lock hehe}

"Well you're supposed to open it with your grace, but you don't have any" I say. So what if he doesn't have grace or wings, it doesn't matter he's still a student here.

"Yeah..." he says and looks around a little bit, he seems kind of nervous. Then he leans down ever so slowly.

What the Chuck is going on?!??

But then he leans so that he is right next to my ear and whispers, 

"I'm a hunter."

______________________________________________________________

So I'm not sure if anyone will read this but I'm still going to try and update weekly.

Also if you are reading this hi, and thank you.

And I'm switching to third person pov because it will be easier for when they are talking to each other than yall having to read the same thing over and over again in different peoples' pov.