Chapter 19

Jeff closed his eyes as he laid against the tree. He thought about school, Clarence but most of all Sumo consumed his mind. He is sitting on the tree that Sumo and him first hung out alone.

No Clarence. No classmates. No animals. No teachers. No parents. Just them. And Jeff didn't care about that. He loved being near him, he loved hearing his breathing, feeling his warmth, and seeing him smile.

"Jeff? What are you doing here?" Clarence called out.

"Relaxing!" Jeff replied.

Jeff turned on his side, closing his eyes. He didn't want to face Clarenve, he didn't want to hear his begging to talk to Sumo. He wants to be alone and finally get some sleep. But he knew that it wasn't going to happen.

"I just want some sleep!" Jeff yelled.

But he couldn't sleep.

---

Jeff sat on his bed, buttoning his school shirt. He heard his moms talking, banging pots around. He sighed, grabbing his bag. Jeff ran downstairs, smiling at his moms then ran out. He looked around and Sumo smiled as he held out a helmet.

"Hello my baby." Sumo said.

Jeff ran towards him going straight to his arms. Sumo wrapped his arms tights about him, smiling in his shoulder. Jeff giggled as held on tighter. Jeff gotten so used to staying with Sumo that last night he barely slept.

"I missed you." Jeff said.

"I always miss you. The little moments we're apart." Sumo said.

"Do you think we can go somewhere after school?"

Sumo pulled away, "Why not we skip school and spend the entire day together."

"Excuse me! Are you serious?"

"No I'm Sumo."

"Sumo!"

"Kidding babe. But yes I'm completely serious. Come on, what's the worst thing that could happen?"

Jeff pressed his lips together. He glanced back at his house. Jeff didn't know if his mothers are looking but he did want to be with Sumo. He loved Sumo with all his heart. He missed him so much. He needed Sumo by his side.

Besides he sees his mothers everyday. So what they don't know won't kill them, right?

"What will we be doing?" Jeff asked.

Sumo smirked, "Anything you want, baby?"

Jeff buried his face in Sumo's chest. Sumo wrapped his arms around him. Jeff wrapped his arms around Sumo's waist. Sumo kissed Jeff's head. Jeff smiled in Sumo's chest. He breathed in Sumo's scent. He felt safe, warm and happy once the scent went in his nose. Jeff pulled away, giving Sumo a goofy smile.

"How about the woods?" Jeff asked.

"I thought you're scared of the woods?" Sumo replied.

"Then looks like you have to protect me."

"I'll gladly protect you."

---

Jeff didn't want to sleep. Because if he sleeps then it means he has to go to school tomorrow. That also means he has to fight the day of sadness. He has to fight the day of Clarence bugging him.

And another day without Sumo.

Jeff sighed as he rolled on his back. He stared at the ceiling. He thought about the memories with Sumo. His laugh. His smile. His eyes. His terrible shaven hair. His curvy body. His unhealthy habits.

Jeff would give anything to see him again. Jeff closed his eyes, forcing himself to sleep. He rolled on his side, wrapping the blanket tight around him.

Jeff had no idea that he would come face to face with Sumo tomorrow.

---

Sumo and Jeff held onto each others hand. Jeff explained about some plant life as Sumo smiled. Sumo wrapped his arm around him still holding onto Jeff's hand. Sumo look down at Jeff, smiling fondly. Jeff looked up and gulped.

"What's wrong?" Jeff asked.

"Nothing." Sumo hummed. "Just love staring at your face."

Jeff rolled his eyes.

Sumo laughed as he brought Jeff closer. Jeff let go of Sumo's hand to wrap his arms around Sumo's waist. They continued walk together and Jeff listed off more facts as Sumo smiled.

Then something caught his eye. Sumo stopped walking, making Jeff look up confused. Sumo straight ahead seeing the tree house. Jeff looked over and gasped. Jeff let go of Sumo and ran over to the ladder. He climbed up the ladder, not caring if it was rotting. Sumo whistled as he watched Jeff climb, mostly because he is staring at Jeff's butt.

"Stop staring and get up here!" Jeff exclaimed.

"Fine. But I love the show." Sumo said as he climbed up.

The two looked around, staring at the old tree house. Everything covered in dust, broken chairs and other things. Jeff kicked one of the old beanbags, coughing as the dust blew up in her face. Sumo laughed as he sat down on a chair, not caring if there's dust on it. Jeff glared at him but walked over

Sumo opened his arms, Jeff wrapped his arms around her neck. Sumo smiled as he kissed Jeff's neck. Jeff closed his eyes. Sumo leaned over to kiss Jeff's jawline. Jeff held onto Sumo tighter and brought his lips to met with the blondes.

Sumo pulled away with a goofy smile, "Jeffrey, do you how much I missed you?"

"I missed you too. Like a lot. Not even kidding." Jeff replied.

"Awe babe. Having you in my arms makes me the most happiest man in the world."

"This tree house makes me wish that we was kids again."

Sumo blink as he watched Jeff. He cupped Jeff's face. He brought it down to kiss him. Sumo would give anything to start over. He would do anything to grow up with Jeff. But he wouldn't change anything with his time with Jeff. He wouldn't give it up because he loves Jeff with his entire heart.

He would do anything for him.

"I wouldn't change a thing." Sumo said. "Besides this feels like a teenage dream."

Jeff giggled, "I love you Sumo."

"I love you too, babe."

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late update.... Like late update... But I'm back! And I have some bad news for this book, it will only have one more chapter left but don't worry I'll be writing more for them! Because this is my couple.

So your thoughts?? Jeff???? Sumo??? The moments???

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!