Chapter 13: This Isn't Right. . .Is it?

Tori's P.O.V.

      I sat on my bed deep in thought. I so deep in thought in fact that I didnt even realize I had accidentally left my door open. Wide open so that anyone could just walk in.

"Hey Tor -"

So much for being alone. With me and my stupidity. Trina stood in the doorway, gently knocking on my open door.

"Can I come in?" Trina asked me softly.

I half smiled trying to hide my real mood as I looked at her.

"Sure come on in," I responded trying to act like nothing was wrong.

She was quiet as she stepped in.

"You okay?" Trina asked me in a caring soft tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied.

She pressed her lips together as she moved closer to me. I could tell that she didnt believe me.

"Tor, you forget I'm your sister, I know when something's really bothering you, -"

She sat down next to me on my bed.

"What is it?"

I sighed saying nothing.

"Is it Andre? - Or maybe Beck?"

"Its both of them, – They both have told me that they love me, and that they want me and I dont know what to do. - I really like both of them, but I cant decide. - Not to mention they're both my best friends, I dont want to hurt either of them,"

I sighed frustrated as I put my hands on the sides of my face in frustration. Trina was quiet for a minute as she thought.

"Well, there's an obvious solution to this,"

I was confused as I looked at my sister.

"What do you mean?"

"If you want to know your feelings for both Andre and Beck then go out with both them, not at the same time, but separately. Spending that time alone with them might just show you who you really want the most,"

"I dont want to go on a date with them. It would just confuse me even more,"

"Okay, so then, dont look at it as a date. Look at it as like you're hanging out with both of them as friends. Either way you're still spending time with them alone,"

I thought for a minute.

"Yeah, I guess that's a good idea, - Thanks Trin,"

"No problem, baby sis, –"

She stood from my bed.

"Now come downstairs with me - Mom and Dad wont be home until late and I ordered pizza and I dont want to eat it alone,"

I sat there for a moment. I knew she wasn't going to let it go until I agreed.

"Alright,"

I stood following her out of my room. At least I can count on my sister to be there for me.

. . .

     I cleared my throat as I walked over to Beck, who was by his locker. I tapped on his shoulder to get his attention. He smiled as he turned to look at me.

"Oh hey Tori, what's up?" He asked me with a casual happy smile.

"Uh, I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out tonight, - together - just the two of us?" I asked Beck nervously.

I tried not to show him I was nervous but it was hard to hide. Beck couldn't stop his smile as he looked at me, putting a book into his bag.

"Tori Vega are you asking me out on a date?"