Chapter 5 - New Friends

I woke up to a sudden bang, it turned out to be Luke. I looked at the time it was 5:30 in the morning. I sat up and looked around, I had to be at my destination around 8:00. So I decided to start getting ready. I pulled out my acid washed vans, and some light washed jeans, with a blue flannel. I wore my hair natural, with waves, and brushed my teeth as I put in my earrings.

Once I had finished it was around 6:20. I just decided to watch tv, until it was time to leave. I became bored and was just scrolling through twitter, when I heard Liam at my door.

"Marie, it's time, let's go!" He said, as I open the front door

"The taxis, downstairs waiting, you know." He called out

I said bye to Luke, and shut my door. I walked out to the taxi, which Liam was already seated in. I got seated and the driver drove off. I looked out the window and thought to myself, please let this turn out good. I just want it to be everything I hoped it would be, and everything that happens, happens. Let the pieces fall together, I know I have to fight for this but I will. I looked over at Liam, who was scrolling on his phone.

I sighed and fell back asleep, listening to rain that fell down.

After about 40 min we arrived, I woke up to Liam shaking me awake.

"Hey, get up sleeping beauty. We're here." He said smiling

I sat up and looked around there was lines and lines of people waiting to sign in. As we were getting out I felt a little panicked, I tried to calm myself as much as I could.

We began to approach the line, me and Liam looked around to see others are age. We found a few, but stayed where we were.

As we signed in we seated, in a room with all the other contestants. Liam was scrolling through Twitter on his phone, so I decided to go get a water or something.

"Liam, I'm going to get a water from the vending machine. Do you want something?" I said

"No, I'm fine but thank you." He replied

"Anytime." I said smiling

As I made my way to the machines, I looked at the time it was 10:20. I got my water, and ran into a

someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, if you don't like fast and the furious your a messed up fucker.