WINNERS AND RESULTS

Hey guys! It's finally time!!!!! Today is the day! Sorry I'm giving these out a little late. I totally forgot it was Easter so I was spending time with my family, besides that, I'm grounded so 😅😅😅. Anyway, before I start giving out the results I just want to say I loved all your stories. It was very hard to chose a winner. You are all amazing writers and all had amazing plots and topics. I loved every one of them. You all should continue to write cause every one of you had a natural talent for writing. Thank you all for joining my contest and being apart of this. Thanks for showing me your skills. You're ALLL amazing people and AMAZING writers. Hope you all continue it. Anyway now for what you ALL been waiting for!!! Drum roll please!!!!! Dun dun dun dun dun dun AND THE FIRST PLACE IS WINNER IS....

Woolley119 !!! Congrats! I really loved your story. Loved everything about it. I think you are an amazing writer as you all are. Anyway.. I said I would give a 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 place winner. So here the results...

2. Queen_Of_The_Gay with The Assistant. I loved your story too, (for how many chapters it had 😅😅😅), I think it was amazing and just my kind of story. Keep writing 😜😉

3. TheUnknownAuthor707 with Another World Another Time. I think your story was truly amazing and I loved reading it. I read it during school too, and I couldn't help but just fall in love with it. Keep up the good work!!

4. DansLeg with Roses-Natsuki X Yuri. I loved your story so much!!! So much tension and so much awesomeness. I hope you keep writing, cause you are AMAZING. Amazing ideas, and you are an amazing person all in all. 😜🤘🏻.

5. blackqueen39 with Midnight Vampires. I thought your story was amazing too. Not to mention I love Vampires! Keep up the awesome work!

6. Viva_La_Fuck_You with Marah Chambers X Reader. I don't exactly know if you are still in this contest, but whateves. Anyway, I loved your story! I'm not a big fan of X Reader stories and don't read them much, but when I read yours it changed my whole perspective! Keep up the good work!!

I hope none of you are disappointed about the place you got. It doesn't matter what place you are in, even if it's first or last. It just matters the effort put in, and you all put in a hell of an effort. Once again, I loved every single one of your stories and had a pleasure reading them. And I hope and will be happy if you keep writing. Please keep writing, all of you. And thank you for joining my contest and hope you have an amazing year!!!! And GOOD JOB EVERYONE!