Chapter 1💕

Maddy point of view

"Your not going to that party young lady!" my mom said. (if u didn't know I'm adopted, and my mom is a single mom)"Yes I am!" I said while grabbing my car keys and walking out of my house I knew my mom was going to be lonely when I left but all I am thinking about is myself. I waskn't going to stay in the house all summer. I wanted to party and do thing I had never thought I could do. I wanted candy so I went to Walmart. I went in and saw mya. Mya was my neighbor who my mom would always help. Mya and I grew up together and she knew me when I was a good girl. She was always there for me when I needed her . One time when me and her was in the 8th grade I was in the bathroom crying because these girls wanted to jump me. I thought I was alone but I was wrong she had came in and threaten the girls and ever since that day i never had another problem. I cant lie I have a little crush on her. But I know she will never like me back because I change into a different person.
Mya point of view

My little brother had woken up at 10:30pm and said he had a head ache. I was going to give him medicine for it but we didn't have any. I told him we had to go to the store and get medicine. I told him that he had to go because I didn't want him to stay home by himself. We get in the car and go to Walmart. When we get there we walk to the medicine section of walmart. I grab it and we headed to the check out, we soon see maddy walking in. She looked at me and smile. I had smile back. Something you all don't know is that I have a crush on her. I have known her for a really long time. We use to always hang out all the time until my family said she was a bad influence, but i know that she is not. She actually use to make me happier when i was with her.  

I change the story around a lot and change the characters and things like that. The story didnt use to make since at first so thats why im changing it.