CHAPTER 3

I was walking to the cafe it was raining now but to me that didn't matter as I had a umbrella I was ten minutes late I saw you standing in front of the cafe tears springing out your eyes i had approached you you hadn't noticed your cheeks had that pink tint when you cry "are you okay?" I had asked you looked me in the face you looked mad tears were still streaming down your face "I'll just go" I said sadly I started walking away then I heard the footsteps since all the rain made it easier to hear "no stay" I heard you say as your voice cracked "come" I said to you and you followed I still heard your crying but I didn't mind we went in my car I drove us to my house you bursted out crying the radio kept playing sad songs like "stay" from blackpink they were always a favorite of mine you seemed to like "house of cards" and "love is not over" from this band you listened to bts I think we came out the car and went to my room I told you I had some spares but you said it's fine and that you had you own and you always bring a extra outfit when you go out you had came back a oversized kumamon sweater and a pair of black shorts I asked what happened and you said "it's okay jiminie" jiminie that's what really got me you had wrapped yourself around my arm your face inching closer to mine and then you said the words "kisseu" you were speaking English and I knew you said kiss I had leaned in and kissed you my parents came back you were my first time did you know that?