30

I HATE PHONE CALLS

I don't like to call anyone or talking on phones. And when I really have to call someone I constantly wish that they don't pick up or sometimes I just disconnect the call after two or three rings.

I usually don't pick up calls from an unknown number and even if I do and the person calling ends up being a stranger or a wrong number, I just disconnect the call without saying anything.

One time, My mom's phone was ringing continuously but she couldn't pick it up cause she was doing something. So, my mom told me to pick the phone and tell the person to call later.
Sounds something simple and easy to do, right! But not for me. I checked the caller ID and it was a relative calling, even then I didn't have the courage to answer. So, I put the phone on silent and told my mom that the call got disconnected even before I could pick it up.

The only people I call or pick up calls from are my family members and my best friend and that also happens only one or two times a month.

I know, I may come around as rude doing this but trust me I'm not rude, it's just that talking or calling people really scares me a lot.
And it's not that I haven't tried getting over this fear, I have tried a lot but every time I just come back to square one.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

NOTE: If you can relate to these posts or are tired of not able to tell people or bottling up your feelings is killing you then you can tell me what you feel. I will gladly listen to what you have to say and will even try to help you.