Chapter 1 - Do I know you?

(Pic at top is twitch)

Cross's POV

I woke up and heard noises outside my room, I sighed.

'another normal it is'

I sit up and look at the time 'Sheesh....Only 6 am and its already noisy? What the hell its too early....All i know who wokes up early is Dust, Killer and Nightmare' I wonder and stand up then walk to the door.

I open the door and look around the hallway "No one's even here....What's the noise then?" I walk to the room of killer and dust then opens the door 'I knew it....They're awake again...' I ran into the throne room and opens the door.

I see Nightmare reading then looks at me "Get out cross....." I quickly go out of the throne room "Phew...." I continued to walk where the noise is and it leads to the kitchen, I go in the kitchen and sees killer grabbing food in the fridge and dust drinking ketchups "What the fuck? ARE YOU GUYS EARLY TO WAKE UP CUZ YOU'RE EATING!?" I asked "What!? No! We're not..." Killer lied " Oh...whatever killer.....That's a nice lie...." I said "Pfft....Whatever cross...." Killer said and tps (tps - teleports) away.

Dust just drinks his ketchup and tps away "Oh you bastards...." I tp back to my room and flops down my bed but then....

**BEEEEEEEPPPP**

The alarm of destroying AU's plays then my door breaks down "WAKE UP SHIT HEAD!" Horror shouts "MY DOOR!!" I sit up and shout "YEAH I DONT CARE!" He tps to the throne room.

I tp to the throne room as well "Ok....We will be destroying the VaporTale" Nightmare starts, We all nod and tps to vaportale then starts destroy houses, trees, places and kill humans.

.

.

.

I heard a portal open and shows up the star sanses, I saw someone  and she should be nightmares sister.

*BADUMP*

*BADUMP*

*BADUMP*

*BADUMP*

*BADUMP*

My heart beats fast and feel my cheeks burn 'Wait....I should get away from twitch...or else' (Twitch is my GenderSwap OC of Clear and VaporTale is My Own AU that i made) I teleport away from them but i still feel someone with me.

I look around "Heh" I heard someone chuckled "Heya cross....Trying to get away from my presence?" Twitch shows up in the dark "Ugh...." I groan "What is it?" I asked "I feel your feelings and emotion bro...." He said "Ugh......I know! I hate it when im near you" I said "Hah! You cant go away from me...I know you fall inlove with dream....So....That's cute.." He said teasingly "Oh shut up..." i hide my blush "Let's just go!" He rolls his eyes playfully.

(SKIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!!)

It's already night and we're at the castle already...Twitch is teasing swapfell since he hates puns, Horror was eating head-dog, Dust was sleeping in his room same as killer, Error was in the anti-void making puppets, Fell was drinking mustard while watching swapfell and twitch, Nightmare was walking to his throne room and i was going to my room to sleep.

I was in my room and flops down the bed and sleeps.

Dream's POV

I was at my bedroom and was thinking "Hmm.....Let me go to a dream.....maybe nightmare? Nah...too much negativity, Let me just see when i sleep" I lay down at my bed and sleep

--Dream land--

I was in a dream, I look around and no one in sight....I kept looking around and sees someone, I walk to him "Excuse me...But...Who is this?" I asked, He faced me "Hm?" I can see his face turn into purple "U-ummm...Excuse me but....D-do i know you?" I asked, He shakes his head and his face is still very purple.

(FINISH!!!!!!!!! HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!)