Saeran x Reader

Hehehe... sorry if it's cringey ^^;

First Person P.O.V.

I took in a deep breath, staring down at the ground. Saeran was upstairs, talking with his brother. I have no clue what it's about, which is making me anxious. What are they talking about? Is it about me? Did I do something wrong?

I sigh, trying to relax. I breath in for at least five seconds and breath out for dive seconds. Calm down, [Y/N], you did nothing wrong.

I hear footsteps. Shoot. Who is it..? Phew, it's only Seven. He walked up to me with a huge grin. "What do you want...?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Prince Charming wants you~" Seven smirked.

"Wh-What do you mean by 'Prince Charming...?'" I glare daggers at him.

"Just go upstairs," he pushed me to the stairs.

"Ugh, fine," I say, pouting and walking up the stairs.

"[Y/N]?"

"Yeah, it's me," I smile.

I heard a small sigh.

"Could you come here for a second..?"

"Yeah, sure," I walk over to where he is. He was in a guest bedroom. Why was he in..?

"I've been... meaning to tell you.... I really like you and I'm sorryforkidnappingyouthosefewmonthsago-"

My cheeks become a crimson red. "Did... did you... say something nice to me...?"

"Don't get used to it!!!! I could take back all that I said!!!!!!"

"Alright, Alright, sorry," I slumped back.

"Are... you going to say anything...?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Nope!" I grab him by the shirt and pull him into a kiss.

AndSaeyoungsecretlysnappedapicturetheend.

I hope you like! I wanted to get started with a small oneshot! Also, any requests?