four

Taliyah brown

Chapter four "beef"🤐

Two weeks later....

"These photos came out too good." I said looking at the pictures of the girls I ordered to model my hair.

"Really though , Mario need to take me some pictures." She complimented.

"I really like this one." I showed nola the picture.

"She pretty but she look familiar,  real familiar

"She pretty but she look familiar, real familiar."

"I don't know I was really feeling her energy." I shrugged looking at the other pictures.

"Nah yo ass just friendly." She laughed getting up to go open the door. I rolled my eyes turning off my phone.

"Please let that be the food." I prayed in a mumbled tone.

Instead of coming back with my Chinese food she came back with the whole nba gang. I didn't have the patience for them today.

They all came in , surprisingly they weren't as loud as they usually Be. Kentrell walked in and we made brief contact before I broke it. I was still embarrassed with everything that happened. He must've had some good ass weed to have me talking out my talk.

"Li li they 5 minutes away."

"Okay." I pouted. I'm ready to eat like right now.

"One question." Kd said.

"Shoot."

"How come you so damn friendly to everybody but us?"

"Because yall annoy me." I said with a smile on my face.

"Who annoy you? not li' ben." He pointed to himself with a smirk on his face. Yeah nigga you too.

"Of course not." I smiled checking the time. Three minutes left.

"I bet young boy don't annoy you." Boomer said.

"To think I actually liked you." I said squinting my eyes at him.

"We popping out at zaria shit?" 3 asked talking about my cousin. I barely be seeing her she always with ken.

"No that's lil kid shit man." Boomer said scrunching his face up.

"Shut up with them big ass eyes you got." Kd said trying to treat him. I watched them ready to hear what they had to say about each other.