1- Work

After all that Yoosung been through. He managed to saved his beloved MC from the hacker, Unknown and got himself hurt. MC was worried about Yoosung. She wanted to call Yoosung but she hesitated since she doesn't want to disturb Yoosung....

Years has passed. Yoosung and MC are the newly wedded couple. Yoosung became a doctor who help the poor animals and MC was just a housewife. MC always visits her husband during lunch time. Yoosung would tell MC stories from what happened during his work. He would give kisses on Mc's cheek saying goodbyes.

As Mc walks to her destination, she walks past a convenient store. She stops and look at a 'Wanted, part time job/full time job' flyer.

"Hmm.. It may not be a good job to work at but I want to help Yoosung as much as I can...!" Mc thought.

MC took the flyer and went inside. She ask the cashier for the manager. As Mc wait for the manager, her phone buzzed. It was a text from Yoosung.

Hubby❤
Mc...did you get home safely? I miss you already!! Can I call you? I want to her your sweet gentle voice!

MC giggled at his text message. As she was a bout to type a reply, she felt a tap on her shoulder. The cashier ask her to follow him to the manager's office. She nodded.

A/n: Ok!! You made it! I tried my best. Thank you for reading this! I'm really tired rn. My exams are coming!! And I was running writing this so try to bare with me ok? Thank you so much!!