Chapter 3- The Brawl

August 31

A week has passed, and a lot has happened. The pups have gotten stronger, according to them. Rei was recently dumped by Miyuki, supposedly she's in love with someone else, she's in my gym and science class so i have my hopes up. 20% of the schools windows have been saved due to my positioning as Alpha, and the Jackals and Werewolves are in more conflict with each other due to me dethroning Rei. But besides that Everything went well.

September 2

The 3rd bell rang for Gym period, and well things got frisky. In the gym, I saw that Rei was hurting the other werewolves in the class. "IM THE STRONGEST HERE, AND NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY," He exclaimed.
I heard this and opposed, "Oh really Rei, because last time I checked I chucked you out of a window and dethroned you." The entire gym started laughing even Miyuki. "NOT TODAY MATO, 'CAUSE I HAVE POWERS!" Wait, WHAT. I thought i was the only one that had powers in Japan. He must be bluffing.

"Then prove it Namekaze, Im sure everyone wants to see it," I said in taunt. Suddenly it went dark. I could see everyone except Rei, which was unusual. 'WHACK' Something knocks me down, but i couldn't see it. "Believe me now, "Alpha"," a voice echoed around me. Wait, that was Rei's voice. Then suddenly I get attacked by shadows. Each one of them harder to detect than the other. Next thing I knew, I was on the floor coughing blood. "Dammit," I say weakly. "HOW DOES IT FEAL HAJIMO MATO! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DELIBERATELY HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!" He cuts me on the cheek. "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE, HUH? TELL ME!!!" He cuts my right eye, since it was closed it just cut the skin. "Enough...Just stop," I say weakly. He laughs,"NOT UNTIL I FINISH WHAT I STARTED!" Then suddenly there was a flash of light, and I could see Rei on the ground in shock. Wait, how am I suddenly standing? I look at my feet to see that I was engulfed in flames, but they didn't affect me. When I looked at Rei again he was covered in scars that weren't there before. He got up and ran in terror of my new form. That's the last thing I remembered, I blacked out.