prouloge

( I don't really watch RWBY but i have a understanding to volume 3 so yeah don't judge me)

*3pov*

A young boy was walking the forest all alone but he has been alone for quite awhile. when he was 6 he was abandoned by his parents this boy in now 10 he has done thing that no child should do and see to live. Well walking through the forest he suddenly heard a loud beep it was short but he knew which direction it came from because he was interested in might have been. When he talked to a part of the first he notice a giant robot but it was covered in vines and moss. He walked up to it and started poking around by the end he released it must be out of power by the looks of it but he saw a number on the top op it it red JA2002. So he took the smallest amount of dust that he has and dumps it into a battery looking iteam.It mad a loud mechanical sound. He was afraid and hid behind a tree. The robot looked around and saw him.

???: who are you

The boy was surprised that it could see him and speak it sounded female but the boy sighed and stepped in front of the robot

Kyhl: I am kyhl who are you

JA: i am a vanguard class titan JA 2002 or JA for short

Kyhl: I never heard of a titan before.

JA: from my record i was last active 200 years ago

Kyhl: that is a long time but what are you meant to do?

JA: my purpose was to protect the people of the frontier from invading threats like the IMC.

Kyhl: i think you need to go into more detail

(time skip)

Kyhl: i think i understand but you said that a titan has a pilot where was yours?

JA:  i never had one the base was attacked when i was about to receive one.

JA looked a bit down about that so kyhl diced a good idea.

Kyhl: I could be your pilot?

Ja looked surprised at a person that she just meet

JA: i will accept that idea