9

sorry had my birthday on when i plan on updating but the next chapter will have something that you may like

( titanfall is owned by respawn entertainment and ea. RWBY is owned by rooster teeth)

*3pov*

After interaction with his "sister" Kyhl has been raining non stop to show them how much stronger than he is than her. Today tho there were going to a forest to collect sap for some reason.

*Jacks pov*

I was walking around a tree wondering how the hell you get the sap out of a tree because i thought some trees would have some on it but no the trees had to make it difficult. I looked over at Kyhl he was sitting there with a jar full of sap by his side.

Jack: how the hell did you get that?

Kyhl: stabbed a tree.

Why didn't i think of that maybe because my brain was thinking that there was a special lever or something

*Kyhl pov*

I sat here laughing silently because of how jacks brain works and how stupid he looked walking around for 10 minutes how the hell he was supposed to get it. To be fully honest sometimes i wonder why I have hope for him. There was a scream all of a sudden i jumped up a ran like a bat out of hell where it was. When i got there there was Jaune fitting a gisant Ursa and he was doing ok so i sat there ready to help just in case the need be. I couldn't believe it Jaune beat it someone that couldn't really kill a beowolf killed a ursa.

Kyhl: this must be a dream