1~20

1) Dying

Sado: Yuko-san, are you here? (opens the door)

Yuko is coughing with the sides of her mouth red

Sado: Yuko-san! What's wrong Yuko-san!

Yuko: Sado..... I.....I am going to die

Sado: Yuko-san, You can't die!! (cries)

Yuko: ......When I ate the Tomato just now...I choked...... almost died....

Sado: Huh? Tomato juice?

2) Luck

Sado: You almost scared me to death! Can't you eat properly?

Yuko: Oha~ It's delicious, Torigoya brought it back from her hometown~ eat one, eat one~

Sado (eats one) : Yup,its quite good. But Torigoya doesn't have any imposing manner, why did Yuko-san bring her here to be one of the 4 queens? Was it because of her special power?

Yuko: Err......I have always wanted to have a mascot for the club..... (guilty) Didn't think that she would have special power......

Sado: So it's just because you find her cute?!

3) About Black

Sado: What about black? Did you bring her into Rappapa because of her looks too?

Yuko: Sado, what kind of person do you think I am? (slams table)

Sado: Sorry! (Serious)

Yuko: I just wanted to say our club needed someone who is quiet......

Sado: Exactly which manga are you learning all these from?!

4) Associated

Sado: Then why did you bring me in? Don't tell me I have some sort of cute character?

Yuko: (Stares~~~) (Blush)

Sado(thinking): Don't tell me Yuko-san is interested in me? (Embarrassed)

Yuko(thinking): How do I tell her face to face that it's because she can block the sun for me............

5) Top

Yuko: Maeda! If you want to stand at the top of Majisuka, you have to beat me first (hands on hips)

Atsuko: Why?

Yuko: Because I am the leader of Rappapa!

Atsuko: I am not interested....

Yuko: Maeda! Don't you think that it feels good to stand at that place and look at the whole school?

Atsuko: I am not as short as you, I can see it without standing so tall.

Yuko (felt an arrow went through her heart)

6) Being used

Gakuran: Hmm...... this new drink has a crimp-on cap, I can't open it without a bottle opener...

Chokoku passes by –

Gakuran: Chokoku, you are a muscled gorilla!

Chokoku gave a side karate chop—

Pop— Gakuran's bottle cap got removed