Chapter 9 - Heartbroken

*Kaylee's Povs*

I was walking around and looking up the trees while im walking and i feel like someone was following me on my back so i've stop and i was just shock when someone touch me on my head and i took the hand and look at my back and i saw Chase and i let his hand off.

You scared me! and why are you following me! (I shouted at him but he just looked at me)

Because it's dangerous to go out especially when you're alone (He says)

You have nothing to do with that if i wanted to be alone! (I sabi ko)

Why are you as mad at me (And sabi nya while looking on my eyes)

Because...im scared.. (Ang sabi ko)

Scared? of what? of me? (Ang sabi nya)

Because...im scared to lost you...I dont know what is happening to me but when i was with you i feel like im always happy and i think im inlove...with you (Ang sabi ko dahil diko na napigilan ang sarili ko)

Sorry but i cant do anything about it (Nagulat na lang ako ng marinig yun sa kanya)

Naglakad sya papalayo saakin kaya tumakbo ako papalayo sa kanya at dina napigilang umiyak first time ko mag kagusto sa isang lalaki at first time din na may nanakit saakin ng ganun.

-------

Now im with my bestfriends and with the boys at ako di ako makatingin sa kanya, tinatanong ako ng mga kaibigan ko kung anong problema ko dahil obvious yata na malungkot ako at wala sa sarili.

Hey guys why dont we go and have some fun lets go to karaoke house and have some drinks (Ang sabi ni Violet)

Sure! (Sabi ng lahat)

Oh ano ok ba yun Kay? (Ang tanong saakin ni Violet)

Hmm..Yeah sure (Ang sagot ko na lang at pansin kong nakatingin saakin si Chase pero umiiwas ako ng tingin)

Habang naglalakad kami ay mag kasabay ang mga mag papartner at kami ni Chase ang mag kadikit ang he was just talking to me like nothings happend between us.

So, are you ok? (Ang tanong nya saakin)

I didnt respond for what he said i was just walking and looking down at the ground till we arrive and the others sign up and pays and when we get to the room they started having fun without me i was just sitting and looking at them.

I've regret saying things to Chase like that i hope i can bring back the time i said that and didnt continue saying it now i dont know how to face him it really hard though.

Do you wanna dance? (Ang sabi ni Chase at inabot ang kamay nya saakin)

Hmm..no thanks i just wanted to be alone. (Ang sabi ko)

Come on just once (Ang pagkukulit nya saakin)

I SAID NO WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU! (Napasigaw ako at napatingin ang mga kaibigan ko saakin and they look shock and i've run away)

------

Im outside and sitting on the benk and thinking my god this is so embarrasing i saw Chase sit beside me and talking.

Im sorry i know this is all about what happend earlier im really sorry Kay (Ang sabi nya)

There's nothing to say sorry, and this has nothing to do with it (Ang sabi ko at umalis)