~Roles~

Btd Gang

Mafia Boss :
Rire

Second in Command:
Cain

Pimps:
Vincent
Strade
Akira

Caretakers:
Sano
Lawrence
Ren

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rɪʀ
Rire is the mafia boss. The one who calls the shots. Nothing goes past him and no one dare disrespects him or else extreme punishment will be called for as quick as that sadistic grin can curl at his lips.

Cᴀɪɴ
Cain is the second in command, the right hand man to Rire.  Although Cain despises Rire, he puts up with any final decision he makes soley because he enjoys their dirty buisness far too much to get out of it.  Cain does a lot of the heavy lifting while he's working. He's the one that brings his pets in and over to their facility for training. When Vincent and Strade are doing their job, he occasionally joins in the fun for a while until he has more orders from his clients across the country.

Vɪɴᴄᴇɴᴛ
Vincent is one of the most feared pimps out of the other two. His sex drive is the highest out of other two and is known among the sex slaves as dominant and unrelenting. Vincent is usually the first one fresh meat is brought to.

Aᴋɪʀᴀ
Akira doesn't really have much of a title among the sex slaves. This mainly occurs due to how Akira psychological and physically fucks with every little slave that goes through the others. Akira is the one to put the fact that 'their future will only be as a fuck toy' and 'the guys in the gang are the only ones who care for them', etc.

Sᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ
Strade is the last pimp that the others will go through for 'training'.  After Vincent and Akira break both their bodies and minds, it's up to Strade to finish them off however he likes. Strade likes his knifeplay, spanking, bruising, and more! You name it, he's done it.
However his most important job is branding every woman and man that comes in their territory. Therefore, Strade's area of work is the noisiest due to the painful screams and wails that echo throughout the corridors.

Sᴀɴᴏ
Sano is the head doctor on the premises. He makes sure the women and men don't carry any sexual diseases on them and make sure their physical health is at the best it can be for their clients. Sano doesn't particularly care much for the slaves and simply does his job as instructed to do. He would occasionally test a couple of his curing experiments on certain humans that come along in an out of the building.

Lᴀᴡʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
Lawrence is the second head doctor however many of the victims rather accept blankets and food from him rather than any liquid due to his tendencies to accidentally kill some of the others who accepted anything but water from him. Lawrence mainly serves what little he can get to the victims of trafficking. He constantly attempts to ask Cain if they could try to buy something decent with all the money rolling in but fails due his crippling social anxiety especially towards higher ups.

Rᴇɴ
Ren is the most trusted among all the innocent victims of their dirty work. He helps out a lot of the slaves when they are in the hell hole by doing what Lawrence does however is on his feet 24/7 due to the large amount of people he has to take care of. When Ren isn't around, which is rare, he is out with Cain attaining new subjects. Or with Strade and cleaning up after his mess of cum and blood once he's done with branding them.

Tᴏᴍᴍʏ
Tommy is the MC in our case. Since many of you have no idea who the hell Tommy is, allow me to explain in the next chapter!~