chapter 1

"You little brat, what in the world can't you see," she said and hug me off the phone. "Well well well, you think Truth is still mummy's little girl. Hell no," I said to my self.
What in the world is wrong with you Truth, have you forgot that your wish was only granted with a condition that after your study you will go back home and take up your duties as the last heir to the throne. Have you forgot your own words that you told your mother," Tammy my best friend mouthed.

"Well Tammy if you think am the last hope to the throne your wrong, mother clearly knows that I had a twin, okay you can say I have a twin. She can perfectly take over my position because am not interested," I mouthed back.
"Wait a minute, throw more light because I don't understand the twin thing," Tammy said.
"I will explain everything later but let's first go attend the big show," I replied. We got dressed into our best party wear and headed to the main hall. All the students had arrived and everyone was anxiously waiting to be entertained by that best dance crew at campus. Well as for Tammy and I had to make sure that everything went as planned. Students were chanting and shouting *DTB DTB DTB repeatedly.

They say time waits for no man so Tammy and I had to move out when everyone was still enjoying the DTB dance crew.
It was so cold outside but we had to run to the principal's office so that we could put a CCTV there to help us spy on the principal and her dirty mind.
"What's if we get in trouble?, what if it doesn't work out as planed, I will have to rot in jail for the rest of life," Tammy exclaimed.
"Don't worry, if anything goes wrong then I will have no choice but go against the councils' agreement," I said to her.
Fortunately the plan was successful, we managed to put the CCTV in the principal's office and still made it at the big show in time.

As students were dancing and celebrating, a strong wind hit the building causing it shake. A strong thunder was heard and lightening seen. This caused the electricity to go off. The main hall got so dark that we could barely see anything. Student started shouting and running out if the main hall as if something was running after them.
"Help help," a voice was heard screaming in the dark. This got me scared, shaking and posing dumb foundly like a statue. "Help help help," the voices start increasing beyond the first.
Suddenly a strange light was seen on the stage. Students were all shading tears as if being whipped like horses by a ghost.
"Oh no mother not again, what is it that you want from me. I told you already that you don't have to fight with me over taking position in the kingdom," I said to myself in my mind's eye. I realised with markers on the students backs that it had been my own mother who had done. I felt sorry for them because I knew they were innocent in this situation.
All filled with anger I got my phone and called my father. "Why does mother have to interfere my academic life? Really! Father this is not fair at all. She appeared today at school and started whipping students just because she needs me home. Please father, talk to her, worn your wife and tell her to get out of my life or else she will have to go through me the next time. In the first place she is not supposed to use her powers on innocent people. Please tell her to mind her business or else I would take away even the last powers she is remained with," I said in a loud and angry tone.
"Calm down my child, I will talk to her. I will let her know but promise me that you will be a good girl. Try to fix things with your mother because I don't like it when you guys are fighting," father said back. "OK have a good night father. I love you," I said and hugged up.
I took Tammy's hand and we went back to our hostels.
"For sure am getting tired of mother's pressure on me Tammy. She keeps nagging me in all walks of life as if she is the author of my life. I don't even understand why she is forcing me to take over the throne yet since childhood she never even wished me to accept my position as a princess. She is forcing hell out of and I think I should give it to her," I told Tammy and fell to sleep instantly.

"Its the alarm," I said as I ran out of bed. It was already morning and the sun had opened the doors of its windows.
"Oh my goodness, its already 7am, am going to be late for my classes," I said to Tammy as rushed into the frog's Kingdom for a quick shower.
"The professor is going to kill me Tammy. I don't what excuse am going to give him this time. And you what's funny am supposed to be the first presenter of today's research." I mouthed.
I quickly ran out of the bathroom and dressed up for school. This time round, I had to go with an empty stomach since I had not woke up early to prepare breakfast. "Bye bye Tammy see you at campus later," I told Tammy.
I had to run like a mad person on the streets so as to reach in time. And you know the most annoying part on this morning, there was a lot of traffic and a lot of people were on foot to their work places and some school.
Finally I was able to reach before professor Martin. All tired and over breathing, I sat down so that I could catch my breath. Unfortunately, still catching my breath, professor Martin entered the room and asked me to present all my research within the next 30 minutes.