4

Leigh groaned to herself as she saw flashing lights. She frowned as she opened her lights and saw beeping machines and flashing lights. She remembered what had happened and the fight that she had gotten in with max. She felt bad and guilty as she remembered the things that she and max had both said. They had gotten into a fight and both said things that they regreted. She groaend as she looked across the room and saw that max was sitting in the seat next to her hospital bed and sighed as she saw that he was asleep. She knew that Max was the only family that she had left, but she still hated herself for the fire that her parents died in. She went to sit up and yelled in agony as maax woke up and looked to her "leigh" he said as she winced.

He smiled and stood up from the seat "you shouldnt be resting" he siad as she winced "i cant sit around" she said as he helped her seat up and smiled  "your stubborn as ever, do you know that?" max said as Leigh smiled "im your sister, what do you expect" she said as he chuckled "same old leigh, im sorry for what i said. I dont wish you died in that fire, your the only family i have left" he said as she looked to him and smiled "i know im a brat, im sorry" she said as he smiled to her.

***

Leigh sighed to herself as she sat in her hospital room, she was bored and wanted to go home and she hated being in the hospital. It remembered her off the night she was told her parents died. The night that her life was turned upside down. Leigh sighed to herslef as Grace walked in and smiled "what are you doing here?" legih asked smiling as grace smirked "well school is boring with the drama that is coming from you. I mean you are a drama queen even fi you hate to admit it. And i cant bare to be in bugdens class without you, its boring with out you" Grace said as leigh rolled her eyes "well, i know that im so interesting and that you cant live without me" leigh said as grace chuckled "are you okay?" Grace asked leigh who sighed to herself "i dont know" leigh said as grace frowned "whats gonig on leigh?" grace asked as a tear rolled done leighs face and leigh looked to her and sighed "i dont know, i just feel alone. i feel empty and alone and i hate it" legih said as she started to cry. Grace pulled Leigh into a hug and smiled "its gonig to be okay" Grace said as legih smiled and nodded.

***

Leigh woke up and groaned and looked around and frowned as she saw tom standing there "hey" she said as he smiled "hey, i was worried about you. How are you?" he aksed as she smiled "iv been better, i mean broken ribs and a broken arm isnt help. Can you help me sit up?" she asked as he smiled and nodded. He helped her sit up and sat on the bed next to her and placed his hand on top of her and smiled "i really like you leigh, i know its wrong but i cant stop thinking about you" he said as she smiled and looked to him "i feel the same, and it scares me" she siad as he smiled "we dont need to decide anything" he siad as she rested a hand on his heek "dont we?" she asked as he leant in and kissed her. Unaware that someone had seen them.