part one

The girl stared out the foggy window as the car sped towards Seoul, pursing her lips tightly.

 "I wonder how much he missed me."

Y/N POV

"Thank you ahjussi!" I exclaimed, slapping the crinkled dollar bills onto his hand. The old man smiled and waved me off the car. I walked off to a nearby food booth and dialed my old friend, Cha Eunwoo's number. It was a long time since I saw that chubby face of his.

 "Hi, Y/N!" a warm yet soft voice greeted me. "Hi, Eunwoo!" I replied happily. "It's been a long time since I heard from you!"

 The voice on the other end seemed to pause for a moment. Then, it burst out laughing. "Yes, Y/N, it has been long."

 I stopped and tapped my foot. "You said in the email that you wanted to meet up, right? How about that ramen food booth we went to when we were kids?"

 Eunwoo chuckled. "Sure. I'll see you, then?"

 "Yep." I said. "See ya!"

  I ended the call, and waited patiently. I'm so nervous.

 I sat there at the counter playing Candy Crush for a while until the door to the booth opened. I turned around to the noise, and saw a really handsome and cute guy standing there with perfect porportions to his face.

 I blinked once, then twice. Wait...could that be Eunwoo?

 I quickly slapped myself. No, it couldn't be. Cha Eunwoo was a porky kid that was short and tan. No way could that be him.

 The cute guy suddenly looked over at my direction and looked at me intently. I paused for a moment to take in his beautiful face features. His eyes suddenly gleamed with playfulness and waved over at me.

 My heart nearly skipped a beat as he made his way over to me.

"Y/N, right?"

I almost choked.

-