Part 8

"I'm sorry *@^$%... I'm sorry both of us can't be with you anymore..."

I opened my mouth and tried to speak but no words came out.

"Now go... I cannot run any further. They are coming." The man squatted in-front of me implored. His face blurring and became more distorted each second.

But who are you!!! I thought as I felt myself being dragged away. No...!!!

I was running. Running away from the man that needs my help. WHY?

"Run... You must live!" The voice yelled.

You. Who? Who am I!

I shouted out in pain as my head hit the ground. I looked around dazed, unsure what had happened. Did I doze off on the streets? I thought, confused.

"But I thought... Someone...." I muttered absent-mindedly and stood up.

"How did you find out I was here! I was sure to be quiet!" A voice suddenly called from behind me. I jumped in surprise and reached for a kunai, except my ninja tools weren't there. I must have forgotten them at the hospital... I thought as my eyes adjusted to the darkness.

A blonde boy stood in-front of me with a weird expression on his face

A blonde boy stood in-front of me with a weird expression on his face. He was almost the same height as me, maybe a little shorter.

"What..." I said, a little frightened by the suddenly appearing boy.

"Well! I was just passing by and you said who are you. I thought you didn't see me at the time so I hid. But then you stood up and said you thought there was someone! How did you do that! You seem really strong! Do you want to be my teacher!" Then the boy went on about a girl who refused to be his teacher and how she was weird but really strong. I wasn't really listening and just looked at him curiously.

"Believe it!" The boy suddenly shouted and stopped talking. I sweatdropped and didn't respond.

"So, since you're my sensei now, I'll take you to eat the BEST RAMEN IN KONOHA!" The boy shouted and ran after an awkward silence. I followed him, close behind, curious of what the best ramen tastes like.

The two of us stopped in front of a store called Ichiraku. I looked in disappointment at the "Closed" sign placed onto of the table. But that didn't stop the boy.

"Uncle TEUCHI!!!!!" The boy yelled, his eyes eager and shining with anticipation. There was a clanking of metal against metal and shuffling before a man walked out from behind the store.

 There was a clanking of metal against metal and shuffling before a man walked out from behind the store