Chapter 5

Alex's POV

Now I am just sitting in this room looking at the furniture. Fun, I know.

I look at the handcuffs another time and I try to break them off but they just want come off. Geez, what spell did this witch use?

As I am looking at the cuffs the door opens. I look up to see Tyson coming in and bringing in a tray of food. He locks eyes with me and drops his gaze.

"Are you hungry?" He asks me still with his gaze lowered to the floor.

"Oh, I don't know. I was kidnapped during the day, I was in a cell, then I wake up in a room. Still haven't eaten. So let us do the math...... I have been starved for two or two in a half days. So the answer to your question is yes I am hungry." I say to Ty.

"Well, you didn't have to be so extra in proving your starvation." He says annoyed with my attitude.

He then places the tray at the end of the bed and sits next to me. He then takes out his phone and plays candy crush.

"Why did you put the tray at the end of the bed?" I ask him and turn to look at him.

"You didn't say please." He asks with a slight smirk on his face.

"I am not saying please. Now give me my food, or the alpha is going to be a short a pack member." I say slightly hoping he gives me the food. What, I'm starving.

"Not until you say please. Or you can try to reach for it. And by the way silver might not work on you but wolfsbane does. Well at least partly works." He says the last part a little confused. Probably about me being able to resist the things a wolf can get killed from.

"Fine. Can you please give me the tray of food?" I say slightly angry that I had to say please to him. I wonder if his mate hits him across the head because of it. Wait, does he have a mate?

While I am in my thoughts he gets off the bed and gets the tray and brings it to me. He sets it down in front of me and leaves. 

I scarf down the food like my life depended on it a lot more than it did. Then the door opens again but this time to Nathaniel. The Alpha I hate with a passion.

"What do you want?" I ask as I finish the food on the tray.

"I want to know if you accept being my mate and Luna or.... you reject me" He says but I know the last part was hard for him to say. Rejection from your mate can result in the mates dying from the pain.

"I don't exactly know yet." I say so he doesn't jump to conclusions about me. Wait, why do I care what he thinks?

-You and him are mates. I mean I don't like him but I like his wolf, Theo- My wolf says dreamily.

-Ugh, just leave me alone right now. I need to decide whether to reject him or accept him- I say frustrated.

-Well just give him a chance. Maybe go for a run? NOT in our true form. Nobody can know.- Audree says to me a little scared at what I might pick. It effects both me and her with what I choose.

-I will give him a chance but if he is arrogant and cocky then I am just leaving him- I say to her and cut off the link and look at Nate.

"So..... what do you choose?" He says a little nervously.

"I will give you a chance. But if you do anything or act like anything I don't like then I will leave this pack. Rejecting you would be too painful on me and my wolf." I say to him.

"Thank you. You won't regret it!" He says then leaves.

Wow. I sure hope I don't regret this.

---------------------

(4/2/18)

Hey wolves! I am sorry I didn't post for a while. School is getting kinda harder to keep up with. When summer time comes I will post on schedule. But anyway what did you think about this chapter?

This chapter is a little long, but not? Anyway what do you think about Nate? Tyson? Alex? Do you think she should've given him a chance? I will let you ponder this until the next chapter.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

------------------