Dre What The Hell

Dre Pov🥐......

Today I'm having a sit with rick to see what really happened between him and Prince Cause he supposed to be my brother and he fucked Prince and that shit not cool at all so I told him to meet me at my crib so he and I could have a brother to brother conversation.

He pulled up with Nate and John which was weird cause I called him over

"What's up Nate...John why y'all here?."

"Rick told us about the meet up and we came to make sure y'all two don't fucking kill each other cause we all still brothers at the end of the day."

"Alright so y'all here okay Rick I just wanna know what happened like I ain't on no stupid shit."

"I find it funny how you called me over to confront me about something when you fucked my Bitch and it's a 50% chance you could be the dad Dre."

"Rick I didn't even know you was fucking her-"

"Dre you lying bro you knew you always do this shit man."

"What how did I know ?."

"Dre she and I was together last year."

"Look bro I didn't know you was serious about that bitch man.."

"Dre watch your fucking mouth man."

"You about to let some thot break up our friendship."

"Nah nigga you crossed the respect line."

"I ain't do nothing that you didn't do."

" what you talking about prince and I ?"

"Ain't that's why I brought you here ."

"Oh yeah Prince...." Rick says lauging a little

"What funny?." I said with serious facial expression If they fucked I'm going to fuck him and Prince up.

"Well I remember Prince and I in you bed and his face was looking straight forward while I had my dick and thumb in his ass.

 I could even express the rage in my body to the point that when said that it was like he said in slow motion and all I could do was jump over the table and jack his fuck ass up

After he and I both started fighting for a minute until John and Alex , both broke us and Alex said "Dre calm the fuck down."

"Calm down this fake fuck fucked Prince."

"It don't matter Alex already knew...pussy boy now what."

I pushed Alex off me cause he knew that something like that happened under my nose in my fucking house which really made me angry that punched a hole into the wall.

"Get the fuck out my house before shit get ugly."

Rick left with his body guards and I felt betrayed by Alex

"You knew for real Alex ?."

"I knew something but I kept getting into shit and y'all were over so I didn't think it matter."

"Nah Alex that file as fuck you my brother ...blood." And I walked out to the garage and into my car.

Prince Pov.....

Coming home from work after doing a 9 hour shift  and still have to do homework I was extremely exhausted and I FaceTimed Zay sexy ass to see what he was doing even though he texted the whole time at work.

"Hey boy."

"Glad to see you got home safe ."

"Oh yeah you was gone look for me ?."

"Damn right I'll have a whole state wide search for your fine ass Prince."

"Awww zaddddddyyyy." I started blowing kiss into the phone .

"Anyways Prince you want me to come over tonight ?."

"Yeah come lay with me well after you do my math homework."

" I'm not gone do It for you but I will tutor you."

"Oh yes teacher please come tutor me." I said seductively.

"Man what am I going to do with you Prince I'll be there in a minute."

"okay see you when get here 😋."

Zay lived about twenty minutes from my house so I figured I'd take a shower so i went upstairs and I got my Calvin Klein's and my towel and some shorts once I started to run the shower someone was banging on my door hard.

Zay must've flew here or he was already on route or something cause that was extremely fast.

*BOOM BOOM*

I went from excited to see Zay to annoyed cause he kept banging on my door like he don't have no sense

"Boy Why is banging on my door" I said while opening the door but it wasn't who I wanted to see

"SO YOU REALLY DID FUCK HIM"  Dre comes in yelling at me grabbing me and chocking me

"Dre get THE FUCK off of me." I screamed with big hands around my throat and i was struggling to breathe until Kneed him in his balls and I ran to my phone trying to call the police but Dre grabbed my phone and threw it against the wall and he grabbed me my shirt and then boom ✨

Part 2 tomorrow