-Your favourite part of them-

-Jaeden-

- His cheeks

You love how they turn crimson red when you show him affection. You love how soft and warm they are whenever your hands make there way over to them. You love how annoyed he gets when you touch them, but in secret he actually enjoys the attention. 

You love how your the one to turn him red.

-Finn-

- His freckles

You love how their scattered all over his face in all different shapes and sizes. You love how you never get bored sitting there trying to count them. You love that whenever you look at him, you can't help but notice the small dots beneath his eyes, and near his nose.

You love how they will never fade away.

-Wyatt-

- His dimples

You love how they stick out whenever he smiles. You love how they only show on one side of his cheek. You love how annoyed he gets whenever you try to poke them. You love how he always shows off about having dimples because you've always wanted them.

You love how your the only one that's allowed to touch them.

-Jack-

-His arms

You love how easily they wrap around you, like a piece to a puzzle. You love how they automatically hold you when you lie next to him. You love how when your upset, they hold you, hug you, sooth you, all to make you feel better.

You love how they chose to hold you.

-Jeremy-

- His eyebrows

You love how whenever his concentrating they knit together. You love how you can understand whatever his trying to say all by just the way his eyebrows are folded together. You love how his eyebrows raise every time he sees you, because of how beautiful you are.

You love how shocked he is whenever he sees you.

-Chosen-

- His teeth

You love how perfectly white and straight they are. You love how whenever you make him smile, they glow so bright that everyone stares. You love how they always smell like mint and cinnamon. You love how they always show a different smile.

You love how your the one to make him smile.