+Rivals+

Kim Namjoon hovered the both of his hands over the sink before letting the liquid soap eject into his hands. He rubbed his hands together while the warm faucet water ran over them. It had a sweet scent of cinnamon.

The durable hand dryer failed to turn on which left Namjoon's hands to be completely wet. The water from his hands dripped onto the bathroom floor. He was tempted to use toilet paper, but it was way too thin and all of the stalls were taken.

He shook his hands hard enough to get them to be recent dry, but finally someone walked out of one of the bathroom stalls. Namjoon didn't make eye contact with them until they reached the bathroom door.

"Aren't you going to wash your hands?" Namjoon questioned the guy whom he'd never saw before. He was well dressed with a white collared button up shirt tucked into his black slacks. He looked a bit in a hurry.

"No."

The man straightened his belt before he noticed that Namjoon was staring at him. "This is a men's bathroom. Don't look at me you idiot cum rag."

Namjoon felt offended. He was a very clean person who took hygiene very seriously. By this time, other men had exited their stalls and washed their hands.

Namjoon was disgusted by the black haired stranger in front of him. "So you're just a dirt freak aren't you? You go around and infect people with your germs."

The guy snickered before walking out of the bathroom. Namjoon didn't have any idea what he was snickering for. He didn't think it was funny to not wash your hands and spread germs everywhere.

What it that guy's problem? Namjoon let the man walk out of the door without another word. He just wanted to get out of the grocery store and go back home and make dinner for him and his roommate.

Namjoon grabbed his grocery bags and immediately walked through the commercial automatic doors. He looked both ways before running through the parking lot. It started to rain almost instantly. He whipped his car keys out of his pocket before unlocking the door. He didn't think the bring an emergency umbrella for times like this.

He knew his roommate would be extremely unhappy to see that their food had gotten wet before he was taking to long to shop for food.

Before he had the chance to fully walk into his house he was greeted with a frown from his roommate. "I told you to go earlier. This should've never happened. I give you money and you go out and buy food. You've been gone for almost two hours."

"I got caught up with some things. And you can't get mad at me. You eat the weirdest things! Where am I supposed to find moose cheese?" Namjoon questioned whilst shoving the grocery list in his roommate's face.

"What kind of question is that? It's cheese, not some sort of exotic island. You find it in the dairy section you dick!" Vernon uttered before snatching the list out of his grasp. "I'm doing the grocery shopping for now on."

"You should have done it today. Maybe I wouldn't run into such atrocious people." Namjoon rolled his eyes before pulling the grocery items out of the bags. Vernon stared at him and yanked a can of green beans out of his hand.

"What atrocious people are you talking about?" Vernon interrogated within seconds. Namjoon snickered and brushed it off whilst grabbing a jar of peanut butter and placing it into the pantry. "Are you having trouble with your hearing?"

Namjoon was amused and stopped to stare at him. "There was this guy in the bathroom at the grocery store who didn't wash his hands and I called him out on it and he looked at me like it was normal." Vernon took a moment before laughing hysterically. Namjoon's face fell as he looked at him. He wore a blank expression on his face. "What's funny? I want to laugh too."

"Why are you so dramatic? That was so unnecessary. A lot of people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. Not everyone has the time." Vernon explained

A/N: I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you liked it, please don't forget to vote.❤️