Love

Taehyung POV
Have you ever met someone and just had sparks fly between you two. That you would do anything to protect the other. That you would do anything to save the other. That's how I feel with my boyfriend Jungkook.

"Baby, lets get ice cream!" Jungkook shouted grabbing my hand and dragging me to the ice cream store.

I smiled as I walked with him to the store.
He ordered strawberry ice cream for himself and sat down on a bench outside the store, gripping my hand. Jungkook smiled happily as he ate his ice cream.

That's when he approached us.

He had a cocky ass smile and 'I'm so rich I can have anything I want' vibe. God I hate him. He adjusted his navy blue tie as his eyes seem to lock with mine.

"Hey, do you mind if I can get your number?" The man said to me, ignoring my baby, Jungkook.

"Kinda not single, so fuck off," I stated holding up our hands as Jungkook continued to eat his ice cream like nothing was happening.

"I didn't ask if you were single, the name is Jimin. I'll keep in touch," the man said walking away.

Creep.

There's no way in hell I'll ever talk to him.
If only I knew how wrong I was.

I took Jungkook back to our apartment. I held his hand squeezing it slightly when I felt my phone buzz.

999–999-9999
This is Jimin, we have some things to discuss. I would of done this the easy way, but it looks like you need more convincing.

I stared at the screen, not knowing what to make of it. Kookie, must have noticed.
"Taehyung, are you ok?" He asked in a light voice as he pulled on the sleeve of my hoodie,

Jungkook's POV
There was something going on with him. He never acts like this. As soon as I asked that question, Taehyung's demeanor changed.

"Everything is ok, Kookie," Taehyung said, cupping my cheeks and giving me a peck on the lips.

He gave me one of those reassuring boxy smiles. I could tell that was a load of shit. He only talks to me like that when he doesn't want me to know something. There had to of been something wrong, why wasn't he telling me though? I pouted a little unconsciously.

"That's a load of shit," I stated.

Taehyung gave me another peck in order to cheer me up.

"I'm fine, I promise. I have to go get some groceries, I love you," Taehyung reassured me.

"Love you too, don't be out too late," I replied in a worried tone.

Taehyung's POV
I exited our home and began to fumble with my phone.

Taehyung
Fuck off

999-999-9999
Now that's not the attitude you should have with your future husband.

Contact changed
999-999-9999 to Delusional Bitch

Taehyung
Leave us alone creep

Delusional Bitch
Your going to break up with Jungkook.

Taehyung
Why the fuck would I do that

Delusional Bitch
Well I guess I could just kill some of his family and then him.
Attached image.

I looked at my phone in shock, my hands begin to shake. There were pictures of where Jungkook's mother lived, and pictures of our apartment complexes

Taehyung
If you touch him I'll kill you

Delusional Bitch
Not if I kill him first.

Taehyung
I'll go to the police.

Delusional Bitch
Do you really want to risk that?

I walked to the police station quickly, but then I felt a buzz from my phone. It was Jungkook. I started to pace in front of the station.

Kookie ❤️😘
Taehyungie I'm scared. I heard a thud in the kitchen. I think someone is here.

Another message

Delusional Bitch
Don't take one more step or I will injure your little temporary boy toy.

Taehyung to Delusional Bitch
Stop. I won't go to the police.

Delusional Bitch
Good boy.

Taehyung to Kookie❤️😘
It's ok baby, it was probably just wind

Kookie❤️😘
Ok, please come home fast

I sat down on a bench that was little father from the station. I held my head in my hands. I felt tears pool from my face, as I knew what I had to do if I wanted to protect him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!!! Thanks for reading. I would like to thank my friend for making my cover. Please stay tuned for the next chapter! You'll see why this book is called A Chester's Love pretty soon. Thanks for reading again and please remember to vote and comment.