| 59 |

Lexi's POV

i just posted the photo of Asher... and he immediately commented ! I love him a lot ! He's so hot and sweet !

After answering him and ignoring Peyton's last comment.. I put my phone down and snuggle into Asher's arms. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. I turn towards him and put my hands through his hair and he leans his head back smiling. I then smile and lean him back towards me and I kiss his cheek causing him to blush. I pull away from him and he pulls me back and kisses my lips. I smirk against his lips and wrap my leg around his body causing him to shift making us match positions.

"I just wanna kiss you... all night and day if I could..." Asher says smirking at me and I bit my lip smirking back at him. I scoot closer to him and he holds my waist and I plant a kiss on his lips and he smiles looking down while blushing as I do the same.

"I love you Asher." I say hugging him with a smile and he hugs me tighter and smiles whispering in my ear.

"I love you to Alexis." Asher says in my ear and I kiss his lips one last time and cuddle into him then I fell asleep as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Sweet dreams!" Asher says blushing and I blushed too and we both fell asleep.