Girl Talk

Kimberlee's P.O.V.-

I loved seeing my big brother happy. It wasn't a ever day thing. Ever since my parents passed away he hasn't been happy. Him and my parents were always closer than I ever was. I mean don't get me wrong I loved my parents so so much but I just wasn't as close. I mean I was more of a daddy's girl than a mama's girl.

My big brother was a huge mama's boy but then they got in a car accident and died and my big brother was beyond broken.

I dragged Eve up to my room and plopped down on my bed. "Do you like him?" I asked and she blushed and shrugged. "I don't know I think so" she said causing me to laugh. "He likes you that's for sure" I mumbled causing her to smile. "So what he deserves better" she said and I frowned. "Bull shit let me tell you something bebe I haven't seen my brother smile like he did when he kissed you and introduced you since my parents were alive and that was almost ten years ago" I said and she looked down at the ground.

"Look Kimmy I just got out of a relationship where my boyfriend cheated on me I can't deal with another heart break" she said. I never thought one girl could piss me off so much. "Look I know you don't know me much but Let me tell you this if you walk away from my brother I'll make sure you never get a second chance with him because I wont let him get hurt cause your stupid" I said.

"Damn you can be a bitch" she said making me gasp she had balls my brothers flings never had the balls to call me out. "God you have guts I like you" I said causing her to look at me like I was crazy. "Are you bipolar?" she asked me. "Yes are you?" I asked back. "Very" she said causing me to laugh.

"Okay so will you at least give my brother a chance" I asked her scared that she would say no. If she didn't give Ryder a chance It would crush my brother and he would go back to the ticking time bomb. I never wanna see that side of my brother ever again, it was scary.

"I guess I could give him a chance for you" she said. I squealed in joy and tackled her causing us both to go into a fit of giggles.

"Okay my turn with her now Kimmy" I heard my brother say from the doorway. We both looked up at him and smiled. I got off of her and helped her up before hugging her and thanked her.

AUTHORS NOTE: 

THERES A PICTURE OF KIMMY TO THE SIDE:)