Chapter 4: The Big Closet (Hide and Seek Game)

Maka's PoV
I was startled and nervous. What the Hell. Did they just confess to me? And not the other girls in here? I thought Kid likes Liz and Ox likes Kim, and Black Star likes Tsubaki.... And Soul and the others..... Waaahhhhh.... This is not what I wanna dream to have!!!

"Okay, thank you boys~~" Liz said.
"We all can now move on to the other game!~" Tsubaki said (she totally knows the plan of Liz and Patty, she is also the one who planned it)

"Let's all play another game, oh, Soul, you can stop holding Maka's hands" Liz said.
Soul realized it and parted our hands. I felt sad though, his hands were comfortable too.

"Let's play, Hide and Seek!!" Tsubaki said.
I love that game! Yay!
(This is Maka's PoV if you forgotten already~)
Patty is the seeker and we all gonna hide we all hurrily walk and hide.
Kilik hide behind the closet
Ox hide on the big flower pot(didn't know why they have a big flower pot but this is my book)
Harvar hide below the table
Kid hide behind the curtains
Liz and Tsubaki is out of nowhere. I didn't saw them hide

I walk around and saw a big closet, I jump from joy and went inside of it. It was so cold in this big closet, I felt something warm thing beside me, I hold it and I  snuggled it  in my arms I heard a yelp, I look around and realized it was dark in here, my eyes fixed through the dark and saw a white spiky thingy I hold it and pull it, waah! It is soft I pull it and let my hands rub it. Then it moved.

What...... The..... Then I saw an eye. I jump up due to shock. I was about to scream but a hand let me shut up.
Soul... I saw Soul's face as he shush me. I blush and said sorry as I look around the closet. Then I just realized.... Whose closet is this?!

To be Continue <3