Most Memorable Puerto Plata Bachelorette Parties

Bravissimo is another world-class Ocean World attraction, this Las Vegas-style dance show has a distinctly tropical flair that will entice and excite you. The islands come to life in live performances with extravagant costumes, music, dance, and performances. Dinner and show packages include a full night of entertainment and unlimited rum punch! How can you go wrong with this venue included in your Puerto Plata Nightlife Tour?

This incredible four-story building overlooks the beautiful marina

This incredible four-story building overlooks the beautiful marina. Aquatically themed and set against a gorgeous tropical background, the Ocean World Casino is all about five-star entertainment and blockbuster-style and a great inclusion for your Puerto Plata Party .
Big Lee's Beach Bar, where you can relax and lay back under beachside almond trees while sipping a cocktail and listening to laid-back classics from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Spectacular views, ice-cold beer, and a lounge-worthy atmosphere will have you relaxed and ready before a wild night of bar-hopping on your Puerto Plata Nightlife Tour. Or, stay all night long on Fridays for an awesome live music show, or Thursdays for an amazing laid-back karaoke experience.

#puertoplatanightlife, #puertoplatatours, #puertoplataexcursions, #puertoplatabachelorparties, #puertoplatabacheloretteparties, #puertoplatanightclubs, #puertoplataparties, #puertoplatadanceclubs