How to Overcome Fears, Build Self-Esteem and Succeed in Life

To the fearful millions who quietly and courageously cope with adversity.  

Your struggles are not in vain. 

Success is near.

Karma Peters © - All rights reserved - 2014

Copyright © 2014 by Karma Peters 

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. 

Send feedback to strategy.whiz@gmail.com. 

Paperback version printed in the United States of America

Significant discounts for bulk sales are available. For more information, please send an email to strategy.whiz@gmail.com.

Disclaimer and/or Legal Notices 

The information presented in this book represents the view of the author as of the date of publication. This view is based upon research and personal experience. 

The author expressly reserves the right to alter and update his opinion in the future if conditions and circumstances so warrant. 

The material contained herein is general advice only and should not be a substitute for professional medical or psychological advice.  

Wherever necessary, please seek guidance from an accredited specialist before implementing tips that affect your body and mind.  

The book may contain sexually explicit material or topics that some readers would consider controversial or inappropriate for persons under the age of eighteen (18).  

The author, therefore, advises parental discretion when purchasing, reviewing, discussing or reading this material.

Acknowledgments 

To God, whose mercy endureth forever, and whose blessings have accompanied me for years as I journey through this life - making a way wherever there seems to be no way; and supporting me spiritually, mentally and physically. 

To my mother, Paulette, whose unwavering support has been an existential boon for me. Words aren't enough to express my infinite gratitude and love for you. 

To my family and friends, whose steady, moral boost has helped me find the words, inspiration and wisdom on every literary adventure I have embraced. 

Finally, to you, loyal readers, who continuously have shown me untiring support and welcome encouragements through perusal of my books, reviews and suggestions.

Table of Contents

Preface 7 

Don't be afraid of death. 10 

Face your fears. 11 

Don't think you are a failure. 13 

Dream of success. 15 

Be brave - not foolishly, though. 17 

Underestimate fear. 19 

Don't fear your fears. 21 

Don't fear freedom. 23 

Don't fear strangers and strange people. 25 

Don't dread perfection. 27