✄ Understanding

"Seokjin, did you heard?" A figure said while resting his head against the wall.

"Heard about what?" Confused Seokjin asked back.

"You know, the case that happened with Eunmi, a fellow student."

Confused, Jin tilted his head. "I haven't got a single clue. What happened?"

"Ah, you didn't know already? It's been talked about since a week ago!" Others nodded.

"Aw c'mon, tell me Yoongi! I'm really curious now, what actually happened?!" He jokingly punches Yoongi's navy blue sweater.

"Jimin, tell him." He said while slapping Jin right on his back playfully.

"Uh, okay." Jimin agreed. "Hmm.. where do I start?"

"There was a myth, that there lived a mythical creature living under the darkness of dawn. It was said that he roams around everyday, searching for its next prey. What prey is it looking for you may ask? Human. Humans with unkempt affection. This creature is filled with lust, and will stop at nothing to find its next 'mate'."

"Jeez, not gonna lie, the way you said it makes me shiver a little." Hoseok cuts Jimin's story.

"That's because you're a scaredy cat." Jungkook said, making fun of his friend.

"Yes, yes I know. But Jin is, too!" Hobi said, chuckling.

"Hey! I'm not-"

"Let's just continue, shall we." Yoongi muttered.

"Okay."

"As I said, this creature always lusts for unkempt love, which means it will hunt anybody whose love is not shared with any specific others."

"Which translates to somebody that doesn't have a couple, right?" Taehyung asked.

"Correct." Jimin confirms.

"But the most horrifying part is, after finding its next target, it will follow you from daylight to midnight, hiding amongst the darkness. After a few days of stalking you, it'll catch you, and bring you to his home in the underworld. There, you will be forced to live with him forever, with him draining all your love and affection."

"Only a few people has escaped his wrath, by either finding a loved one at the perfect timing, or by death."

"..."

"Damn." Hoseok said in complete fear.

"What was that reaction for?" Jimin giggled, breaking the serious atmosphere.

Jimin proceeds to clear his throat, and continues with the story.

"And about the rumor with Eunmi that you asked before, she was rumored to be captured by this vulgar creature. Less then two weeks ago, she was seen walking down the street alone, with darkness surrounding her. Nobody had the courage to bother though, and a day after that, she was gone. She hasn't been found, even 'til this day."

"Search parties and police have been sent to investigate, but to no avail. She just.. vanished."

"Wh.. what's this monster called?" Jin asked out of curiosity.

"It is called.."

"Jul."

"..and Lagnos Julios' the real name."

"..."

"Hey, Jin. You better watch your ass. Or this beast will catch you and.. who knows what'll happen." Jungkook smirked.

"Wh.. what? It only takes interest in female right?" Asked Jin worryingly.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi shook their heads.

"Oh c'mon, please don't tell me." He said with complete fear.

"Nothing would stop him."

"Not even age, physical features,"

"Or gender."

Hoseok stood there quietly, nibbling his hoodie's drawstring.

"It basically will kidnap anybody it has took interest in." Yoongi added.

"... He wouldn't come for me, right? After all, I never stood out of the crowd. Jul probably has more interest in celebrities or popular idols, right?" Jin uttered.

Jimin sighed. "I don't know. But I don't want you to get hurt."

"Aww.. Jimin is actually just a lil' angel." Hobi said out of the blue.

"You guys are lucky. You're all are already in a relationship." Jin pouted.

"Well at least you got us right?" Taehyung said cheerfully.

"No." Yoongi straight up denies, keeping a straight face.

"Speaking of 'us', I haven't seen Namjoon. Where is he?" Jin asked out of realization.

Knowing something, Tae begins to speak. "He said he was going to hang out in the library for a while. Got homework, I guess."

"You better check on him," Jimin advises. "You know how clumsy he could be."

"Well OK. See you guys tomorrow then. Goodbye!" Jin said while patting everyones back.

"Goodbye!" Answered all five of them.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

With that, Seokjin was walking alone to his other friend, Namjoon. The library is on the second floor, so all he had to do is walk up the stairs.

"So, the name of that mythical creature is Jul, huh. Strange name. I should probably be cautious."

"But what's the chance of that myth being true? The stories are convincing, though." He thought to himself.

"Ah, this is the right corridor, right?" He mumbled.

"If I'm correct, the library should be.."

"Yep. I'm correct. Of course I'm correct."

He quickly stepped inside the college's library.