Perviously

Last time you read this in book 1 chapter 15 I need some new stuff. Gimme  me ideas

6ix9ine : Danny is better now so today i'mma take her some where and ask he the question I've been meaning to ask her
I'm going to ask her to marry me Damn I hope she says yes I love her so much so she wakes up I tell her to get dressed went in the bathroom did what she had to Do then got dressed I did the same we walked out the Door she said where are we going I said to the studio everyone there she said I had to get dressed and go to the studio really I said come on we hopped in the car and drove to the studio I could hear a sick beat form outside we walked in and everyone said hey they had red cups and crap and pizza I didn't eat I was thinking about doing this or not I waited for a hour we where having a good time we got so lit I was still nervous but at the same time nor so much so she Dancing with her friends and stuff and I'm outside pretending to get a call I was actually thinking about it ad what i'mma say to her she is my world and I wanna continued with her forever I I've her to death I can't be apart form her I love hr no one else so I finally walk back in and everyone on there lives I was still nervous had hell but why should I be nervous I got this ok so I wanted for the time was right I then said hey everyone I have something to say I said Danny come here real quick she said ight she came to me then I said what I wanted to say.

Me: Ok Danny you make me happy and I love you no body else but you we had are up's and downs we still made it this far and has the time go on I want you with me forever ani just love you and I just wanna ask you something please don't cry and ruin your makeup* gets on one Nene* Danielle William right will you marry me.* she starts crying everyone videoing this on live * what do you say.

Trippe: Say yes sis

Alex: Say yes

Lizza: come on Danny say yes

Fetty: come on girl say yes

Kooda: come on just say Yes

Migos: Yeah say yes

Artist: come on girl say yes

Cameron: Yeah say something

Madison: Yeah sat something

Jordan:* that is the beat maker* Yeah dude Say something.

Me: Danny say something Danny.... Danny please say some thinging .

Danny: Um....

All: Um!!!