📝Upcoming Books📝

Hello everyone! I told you yesterday on my weekly update on my conversations that I will be posting here my upcoming books. After each description, please tell me what you think about the book and if I should do it in the near future. For the books that I don't have a cover to, I will post them if I decide to do them. Now, onward!!!

Its Only a Matter of Time

Everything's done.
School is done. The race is done. My pull to Lord Voldemort is done. Heck even the relationship with Draco Malfoy seems to be done. Well... not everything I guess. My life isn't done, but maybe it's time to be done.
Or
When Harry Potter seems to be losing faith in everything around him, his friends take him out to show him a spell to make him become whole again. But of course, not everything is as it seems, for its only a matter of time to find out the truth.
And
Pairings throughout (in order as main to least):
SalazarxHarry, DracoxHarry, DeanxSeamus, RowenaxLuna, RonxHermione, etc,...
Where
There is cheating and a little abuse at first. There is mentions of bad abuse during. Heated make out sessions. Maybe some smutty lemon ͜ʖ͠).
Finally if you want me to
Some in depth chapters of other pairings that doesn't involve Harry.

:*:・゚( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º )。・:*:・゚

Submission {Drarry}

"What do you want?"
"Just like I said before, I want you, completely. I want your Submission, physically, emotionally, and mentally."
Or
Harry Potter has been keeping to himself lately, no more constantly blabbering about random things to the other two of the Golden Trio, and no more shared kisses between the youngest Weasley and him. Mainly because he doesn't want any reminders of the war, but deep down he knew that wasn't the only reason. Deep down he knew he wanted someone else to take control for once, he didn't want to be the one control what happens anymore. Yet, he doesn't understand this about himself. He thinks he is just depressed because of all of the people that died in the war. Will he ever figure it out that he doesn't want to be in control anymore? Will a certain blond Slytherin show Harry what he needs?

Warnings/In the book;
After the war. Eighth year. Feminine!Harry, Depressed!Harry, Bottom!Harry, Submissive!Harry, Controlling!Draco, Possessive!Draco, Top!Draco, Dominant!Draco.

✧・゚: *✧・゚♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡・゚✧*:・゚✧

Do We Have a Deal?

"He's ruthless, he's dark, he's cruel. He takes no survivors and bloody hell, never, never make a deal with him. It just might cost you everything you love."
Or
When James Potter's kingdom is greatly threatened by the war's going on between them and the ogres, he decides to go to the infamous Dark One, Snape, and make a deal with him. Unknowingly, it will cost him the kingdom's adorable, sweet, and loving prince, Harry. What does James chose? His kingdom to perish or his only son?
And
Harry Potter is the sweetest and most lovable prince the kingdom has ever seen. His heart is gold and his soul is innocent. And his beauty... his beauty is immeasurable. He has always know that his father is disappointed in him, even if his father tries not to show it. He knows his father is disappointed for him liking more feminine things, so Harry conceals that particular side within himself so that his father would once again look at him with love in his eyes. Harry loves his father and would do anything for him, but he never expected this.
[The main plot is the creators of Once Upon a Time and the characters are J.K. Rowling's. The only thing that is mine is the slight plot twists and merging the characters with the storyline.]

┬┴┤( ͡⚆ل͜├┬┴┬

Pastel Gay Boy

Harry Potter.
There's lots of ways in  the Wizarding World to define this name, for example: The Boy Who Lived,  The Boy Who Lived Twice, The Savior of the Wizarding World, The Boy Who  Just Wouldn't Die, and many, many others.
That's just the thing; that is in the Wizarding World.
But, in the muggle world, he's just the plain 'ole pastel gay boy that owns the bakery downtown.
See, after the war, he  couldn't take staying in the Wizarding World after all that happened. So  he just packed up and left everything.
After he left, he went  into a little town called Holmes Chapel in England. Besides, he had  always wanted to work in a bakery, so it worked out that a nice woman  named Anne was opening a new bakery and needed some workers.
He had gotten a new apartment across the street. Also, he bought new furniture, clothes, and stuff needed for the apartment.
Once he had gotten  situated in his new apartment, he started working. He made some new  friends, including a girl that works with him and his bestest friend, Azara Riddle, a boy with the same name as him and his boss' son, Harry Styles (they call him Hazza to stop confusion between the two Harry's), and a stud that worked with him, Jackie Taylor; those three being his best friends.
He also got himself a new boyfriend, Derek Wade. They met one day when he walked into the bakery, right before closing. Long story short, Harry fell in love.
But wait, there is one  more piece that I almost forgot! Harry Potter is a pastel gay boy. You  know, the boys who sometimes dress girly, have flower crowns, and are so  adorable you just wanna reach your hands through the screen and squeeze  there cheeks?
Yep, Pastel Gay Boy.
[For this one I didn't have a description so I just put what I had, which so happened to be the Prologue]

( ✧≖ ͜ʖ)

[Personally my favorite one as of right now... lol]
Harry Potter Gayness

We all know and love Harry Potter being gay, well now I am going to creat multiple one-shots of gay in Harry Potter. Well to be more specific, gay and lesbian, because we can't leave out the females. Join me in the adventures where we dig deep into the gayness of Harry Potter!

[There will be smut and fluff if I decide to do this one. I will also just make the one-shot I have already in my library into this book. I'm excited about this one.]

Okay, so those are the books that I am planning on doing in the near future, although not so sure about Pastel Gay Boy yet, but we will just have to wait and see

Wattpad broke this morning and I fell asleep last night while writing Yours... *pouting*

Thank you for reading and I will see you in the books!

*skips away*