>> daydream.

Daydream. That is what she was. Everyone yearned to be her or hers.
She had the whole world in her pocket, locked and captured and completely in awe of her stunning beauty.
With a small smile, she can affect many.
With a turn of a head, she can make someone's day.
With her presence, she can make everyone around her feel loved and safe.

The mastery of deception. She had it all up her sleeve.
Little did everybody know, she was breaking.
Piece by piece, with each passing second.
But, no, never will she ever let anyone see a frown on her face. Because that's just who she is.
She smiles, even though her mind basks in the depths of hell.
Pain has become her second nature.
Constant battles with her own mind, she sits, dejected, losing every single time.
She is as bright as the sun on the outside but inside, she is as dark as the night without the light of the stars.

| Walks like she owns the world, because confidence is what makes her who she is, but little does she know, she actually does own the world.|

my first time writing something like this. I was just so bored, oh my god, but if it's nice, do leave a comment. I'd really appreciate it.

If you didn't understand what was going on, it's about a girl who's very confident and loved by everyone, but she is in a battle with her own mind, struggling. She never lets it show, though, because she doesn't want to share the pain she feels.

Love you all ❤️