🔥🔥🔥 3 cheers 4 Billa 🔥🔥🔥

In Tamannah's room,

Anu: What's wrong?

T (After composing herself a bit): Nothing..am okay...

Anu (In a determined voice): No..you are not and I can clearly see that...why were you crying?

T knew that Anu was like a child...and it's not really hard to convince her with anything...

T: No actually I was suffering from stomach upset and abdominal pain...I guess due to indigestion, I puked....😷😫

Anu: Oh No...you need to see a Doctor asap, Tammu...

T (Holding her hands): No Vadina..I promise I will be alright..please don't say it to Mom..she is already worried about me ..I don't want to make her more tensed...

Anu was in happy tears when she called her "Vadina", affectionately, She caressed T's cheek 😑

Anu: I won't ...😊

T: And not to Bhai, Rana..Papa too..they don't trust me..

Anu: It's not like that Tammu...they love you...

T: I know...they all are already worried about some other matters...I promise..I will take care of myself...

A: But you need strength...I will quickly make some ORS for you...and tomorrow if it persists, will go to a Doctor...

T: But...

A: No but....I also need to see a doctor..why don't you accompany me there..

T (Still Skeptical): Oh Okay...

---------------------------------------------------------

In Kitchen,

Anu was making ORS water for T when Bela Aunty came..

Bela Aunty: Beta..are you alright?

A (Giving her a smile): Yeah Aunty...this is for Tammu...she has become so weak...it will give her strength...

Bela Aunty (Affectionately): Thanks for coming to our Nandhu Baba's life...or else how will we get you as our DIL....?

Anu (Holding her hands): Not DIL...am also a Daughter of this family, right?

Bela Aunty: Absolutely...🤗 Err Anu beta.. Can I ask for something?

Anu: Sure Aunty..what is it?

Bela Aunty: Beta, I have to leave for my home today...actually Sarthik (Her son) will be alone ...The nurse who look after him will be on leave...So I just wanted to ask you...will you be okay as I won't able to stay with you...

Anu's face fell down😞 but she quickly gave her Signature smile to Bela Aunty...😊

Anu: Aunty Sarthik's health and security is most important.. (Assuring her) I will be fine..you don't worry...😊

Bela Aunty (Hugging her): God Bless you always...🤗

---------------------------------------------------------